Notices

Old 2 Jul 18, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Fleurlur
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by wozza View Post
Oh jealous I’ve always wanted to go to Texas! I’m just reading a book about someone who spent time there
My bffs that lived in Florida have moved there and have been begging me to go for ages, I mean how I say no?
Old 2 Jul 18, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Fleurlur
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by winkie88 View Post
Woohooo love it, we are away next November aswell, was itching to right a pre trip report but thought I was a bit too soon as still waiting on the disney experience app to link our booking with virgin lol. Cant wait fingers crossed star wars land will be open, I mean when is late fall!
I think I got a bit over-excited writing one this early
I'm sure by November it will be! That's practically winter haha
Old 18 Jul 18, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Fleurlur
Getting Excited

So we (well I haha) booked our Universal and Disney park tickets on Tuesday! I've been looking around and waiting for the prices to drop to around £600ish again since thats what I found them for when I was originally pricing this holiday up. Well finally Orlando Attraction Tickets had the Universal/Disney 14 day combo ticket for £612! So I got my £20 deposit down quick And we've got till next September to pay them off.

In other news I have now found some dodgy reviews of Florida Masters so I'm rather reluctant to just hand my money over to them. I'm planning on saving my money and then nearer the time I will contact the hotel and Virgin to confirm my bookings before paying off the final balance with Florida Masters. Does this sound like a reasonable plan?
Old 18 Jul 18, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

I think that sounds like a good plan. I personally haven't had any dealings with Florida Masters and I haven't heard of anyone using them either.

That's a fab price for tickets and also a good shout getting them now as word has it they are going to increase in price considerably in the next few weeks! X
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 18, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Fleurlur
Getting Excited

I've read a few where flights have been changed last minute or where the booking through florida masters hasnt actually been booked with the hotel it was supposed to have been and then the hotel was sold out. But I've also seen ones where people have had no problems so I'm just going to be cautious.
Old 3 Aug 18, 03:43 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyPrincessJ
Trainee Dibber

I booked with florida masters in 2016 and didnt have any problems
1999-Florida Flydrive 2001-Florida Flydrive 2013-Florida Coco Key Hotel and Waterpark 2015-Disneyland/California Adventure, Loews Hollywood Hotel 2016-Florida Seralago 2019- Comfort Suites Maingate East 2024- Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista👶🏼👦🏼
DisneyPrincessJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 18, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Fleurlur
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by DisneyPrincessJ View Post
I booked with florida masters in 2016 and didnt have any problems
Well thats great to hear
Old 9 Aug 18, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Sorry to put a downer but there's 2 threads in Florida planning about FM and how they have screwed up people's bookings. Only seen them after this thread. It appears as soon as you've paid their customer service is basically none existent xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 18, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post
kblackman
Apprentice Imagineer

Sounds fab and a great price too! Looking forward to hearing about your adventures! xxx

December 2020- Our First trip to Disneyland Paris
November 2018- Archies First Trip to Disneyworld
November 2014- Our Magical Wedding and Disneymoon
kblackman is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 18, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Fleurlur
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Sorry to put a downer but there's 2 threads in Florida planning about FM and how they have screwed up people's bookings. Only seen them after this thread. It appears as soon as you've paid their customer service is basically none existent xx
Yeah thats what I saw but then I've also seen 2 where there was no problems hence I'm gonna keep my money until the last minute before paying them and double check my bookings with the actual companies first!