Old 17 Apr 18, 07:01 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Originally Posted by NewtoOrlando View Post
Ah fabby you're doing another report! I loved your last few, your girls are really growing up! We're doing similar this year, 2 nights Hard Rock followed by 5 nights at POFQ then 10 nights in a villa. We can't wait to try FQ!

Looking forward to reading along!
Thank you for reading
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 18, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
sbuck93
Apprentice Imagineer

Oh I love your trip reports! Looking forward to reading along again 😊

Vegas.Disney.MCFC
sbuck93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 18, 06:36 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by sbuck93 View Post
Oh I love your trip reports! Looking forward to reading along again 😊
Thanks for reading
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 18, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

I love your trip reports so looking forward to this!
DH and I are also staying POFQ for 21 nights but from April 30th

Does Evie have the Be My Eyes app for her iPhone?
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 18, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
I love your trip reports so looking forward to this!
DH and I are also staying POFQ for 21 nights but from April 30th

Does Evie have the Be My Eyes app for her iPhone?
She's knows about it and I think her mobility worker is going to go through it with her as it's quite advanced Some of the apps are amazing Tap Tap See. You take a picture and a voice will explain what's in the photo! So useful.

Edited at 07:01 PM.
Old 19 Apr 18, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Remember when I said we wouldn't be changing anything? Well I lied.

We are no longer Port Orleans French Quarter. We did the on request booking with Virgin and I received my confirmation this morning but we'd been moved to Riverside. We just didn't want that. It's a lovely resort but we didn't love it last time and didn't want to return again. I have no idea why there is no French Quarter availability but it seems to be an issue for all Travel Agents for May.

Anyway after waiting all day to get to speak to someone at Virgin we've ended up with a Preferred room at Caribbean Beach Resort.

I've been a little concerned about the building work but with over a year away I'm sure it will be fine. I'm excited to try a new resort. Kelly was initially against here in our planning but she feels strongly about not going back to Riverside and is happy for the change in venue. It took about 3 phone calls to sort though Wrong tickets, wrong invoice etc but all sorted now.

No more changes now or will there

Edited at 04:55 PM.
Old 20 Apr 18, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
She's knows about it and I think her mobility worker is going to go through it with her as it's quite advanced Some of the apps are amazing Tap Tap See. You take a pucture and a voice will explain what's in the photo! So useful.
Ah that’s good. I wasn’t sure what it was like from her point of view but I love being able to answer calls on there and a lot of users seem to rate it’s helpfulness. Tap Tap See sounds brilliant! How someone has managed to make things like that is amazing.

Re POFQ the 10th of May seems to be one of the issues. I can book up to the 9th or from the 11th but having a stay over the 10th throws it out. We’re sort of happy with POR but still holding out for FQ 🤞🏼
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 18, 07:11 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
Ah that’s good. I wasn’t sure what it was like from her point of view but I love being able to answer calls on there and a lot of users seem to rate it’s helpfulness. Tap Tap See sounds brilliant! How someone has managed to make things like that is amazing.

Re POFQ the 10th of May seems to be one of the issues. I can book up to the 9th or from the 11th but having a stay over the 10th throws it out. We’re sort of happy with POR but still holding out for FQ 🤞🏼
We're lucky there is technology around that can make a real difference
Old 21 Apr 18, 07:12 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
My first diet update. 4.8lbs down in 10 days so pretty happy with that
Old 21 Apr 18, 07:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridafour
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Lovely 😊
I’m so pleased you all have another trip to look forward to. I always enjoy your trip reports, we have 2 daughters so on the same page so to speak. Your girls are beautiful & growing up fast ! 🙂
Floridafour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List