Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 28 Jul 18, 08:41 AM  
Link to this Post

Fab... plenty of Dibbers going then.

Ive now found out that fastpassess cannot be booked using the party only ticket. They can be booked between 4pm and 7pm but only if you have a regular park admission ticket for that day.

Still trying to find out what time we can stay in the park until though...
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 18, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Fatboyslick
Apprentice Imagineer

Fatboyslick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 7
If MNNSP doesn't begin officially until 7pm I would guess you CANNOT book FP's before 7pm unless you have a normal park ticket, which the FP's would come out of.

They will let you in the Park and queue normally.

Disney Land... Disney Land Paris
May14, Sep15... Mar17
Fatboyslick is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 18, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
darbs
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by karlos View Post
Fab... plenty of Dibbers going then.

Ive now found out that fastpassess cannot be booked using the party only ticket. They can be booked between 4pm and 7pm but only if you have a regular park admission ticket for that day.

Still trying to find out what time we can stay in the park until though...
This is different to last year and a shame! Someone else has posted further up the thread that they have managed to book fastpasses with the party only ticket though?
darbs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 18, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
hiddenmichelle
Excited about Disney

You can book fastpasses with a party only ticket up until 6pm (after this time I do not think anyone can book a fastpass) . You could, for example, book from 3.30-4.30, 4.30-5.30 and then 5.30 - 6. Obviously the first fastpass may be tight timewise, but possible, if they let guests in from 4pm.
hiddenmichelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 18, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
RachelE
Excited about Disney

Correct about the timings for fps - we have regular tickets and MNSSHP tickets and have booked fps at 3.25 - 4.25, 4.25 - 5.25 and 5.25 - 6.00. No fps after 6.00.
RachelE is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 18, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
salmon70
Imagineer

Mobile

We attended the MNSSHP last year, it was the first one held in the September. Fast passes cannot be booked during party hours so up until 7pm yes but after that, no.

We arrived just after 7 as we'd been in the parks all day but did a bit of trick or treating first. I recall still being in MK at 12.30am and from what I remember it was closing at 1am.

Going again in a few weeks 🎃👻 and so excited.
salmon70 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 18, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Stardust5
Imagineer

I only have MNSSHP tickets and have booked 3 fast passes - 3:25-4:25, 4:30-5:30 and then 5:30-6pm. I’m going on the 17th Aug.
Stardust5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 18, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
RobandLynsey
Very Serious Dibber

We are due to attend on the 28th, soooo excited! I would think the rides close at midnight as that is the advertised time with the Sanderson sisters doing their last show at midnight (again advertised). As with all MK park closing they will then allow you amble out of the park once that is finished, probably starting to hurry you along closer to 1am.
RobandLynsey is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 18, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
salmon70
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by RobandLynsey View Post
We are due to attend on the 28th, soooo excited! I would think the rides close at midnight as that is the advertised time with the Sanderson sisters doing their last show at midnight (again advertised). As with all MK park closing they will then allow you amble out of the park once that is finished, probably starting to hurry you along closer to 1am.
I think that's what was on last year and we were just sat on the floor in MK with extremely sore feet. We thought some more fireworks were coming on (first timers so didn't have a clue) so left around 12.30am when we found out there wasn't and my DD had had enough and needed her bed.
salmon70 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 18, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Carleysa
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

I only have MNSSHP tickets for the 9th of Sept and have booked my 3 fast passes so u totally can book fast passes with a party ticket only
Hotel Indigo - August 2019 || Disneyland Hotel - October 2017
Carleysa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List