Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 14 Aug 18, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
themadhaggis
I want to go now!

Free shuttle from Dolphin/Swan to Outlet Mall

Hi,

I was wondering has anyone who stayed onsite at Disney but not at the Dolphin/Swan used the free shuttle service from that hotel to the outlet mall?

We are staying onsite at Caribbean Beach and was looking at options to get to the outlet mall when not hiring a car. I noticed there is a free shuttle service and the Dolphin/Swan is included but wondered if that was just for guests at the hotel.
themadhaggis is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 18, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
StitchOhana
Gone all Goofy

StitchOhana's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Unfortunately I don't know, but commenting to find out if anyone else does know!
Disney World - 2004 - Villa / 2006 - Comfort Inn I Drive / 2008 - Villa / 2016 - Rosen Inn Pointe I Drive / 2017 - Wyndham I Drive / 2018 - All-Star Music / Feb 2020 - Paris - Sequoia Lodge / Sept 2020 - Animal Kingdom Lodge
StitchOhana is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 18, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
murdi
Very Serious Dibber

It will certainly be for guests of the hotels. It's not Disney transport. It's operated by Mears.
murdi is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 18, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
themadhaggis
I want to go now!

Mobile

Yes, I'm aware it's not Disney Transport but just wondered if it was for guests of that specific hotel as it does a lot of different hotel pick ups
themadhaggis is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 18, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
murdi
Very Serious Dibber

It will be for guests of the hotels where it picks up then. Seems straightforward.
murdi is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 18, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
themadhaggis
I want to go now!

Mobile

It clearly wasn't to me hence why I asked, but thank you for your sarcasm.
Old 16 Aug 18, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Inky
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Where does it pick up ?
Inky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 18, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
murdi
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by themadhaggis View Post
It clearly wasn't to me hence why I asked, but thank you for your sarcasm.
I don't do sarcasm and object to your comment. No-one was replying to your question so I did a little research and gave you what I found and also my views. I'll know better in future. I hope you find clarification.
Old 16 Aug 18, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post
themadhaggis
I want to go now!

Mobile

Originally Posted by Inky View Post
Where does it pick up ?
maingatetaxi/Shuttle_Reservations.aspx

Seems to be quite a few locations and as you book it direct on the site I wondered whether the service was from pickup points as opposed to those specific hotel guests.
Old 16 Aug 18, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
You did used to be able to do this but you had to book a seat with Mears, it isn't a frequent service so worth checking out the times and it's not a quick trip as it picks up at different resorts and hotels, this might help a bit.
We went to Disney springs and then got a taxi when we went whilst on Disney property, you don't have to be staying at that hotel it's just it's the one on Disney property it picks up from
cheapskateprincess/2016/...lets-for-free/
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List