Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 18 Aug 18, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile Fast past help! 60 day tomorrow but stuck re Hollywood Studios

Obviously I am going to go for Slinky Dog but my husband has aversion to lift like drops so tower of terror! My kids are really Disney princess fans so maybe the little mermaid show and beauty and the beast but how long are these?
Any other idea as we are really struggling. All advice very gratefully received
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 18, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
anniewomble
Helping Minnie

We just got back today and we found none of the shows needed FPs, perhaps try for Slinky Dog which we thought was really good fun and perhaps some character meets?
anniewomble is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 18, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Star Tours is a good use of fast pass in HS as you get a different story each time (usually, unless you are unlucky and get same one twice). The shows don't really need a fast pass but if you don't have anything else to use FP on, it does save on queueing time to use them for shows. I would use one for ToT as it's my favourite ride in Disney but not if you don't like drops 😀. The other option is Rock n Roller Coaster which I don't ride as it's in the dark but there are always long queues for this, so if you want to ride it then a fast pass is a good idea.
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 18, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
anna68
VIP Dibber

anna68's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Don’t slate me but I’m just not a fan of HS. We will fp toy story mania , frozen singalong and that’s probably it. My daughter won’t ride slinky and I can’t stand the look of those spinning alien things!

Do you fly on 18th? We do too. Where from? We are Virgin from Gatwick.
anna68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 18, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Thanks for all of this! Yes we will go on 18th flying from Gatwick BA! Staying POR
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 18, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Bolto6
Imagineer

My plan if I can do it is... this will be across 2 trips as aware of all Toy Story rides being in Tier 1.

FP ToT x1 and use rider switch
Single rider RnR x2

My thought process here is, if we time ToT FP with the Beauty and the Beast show, hubby can go do ToT and single rider RnR, then after BATB I can go do the same, and then he can entertain DD while I’m riding. Obviously we can’t hold 2 RS at the same time, so this feels like a good alternative, and maximises our time.

FP Star Tours x1 and use rider switch
FP TSM for all 3 of us.
FP Slinky Dog x1 and use rider switch
FP Alien Swirling saucers for me and DD (DH can’t do spinning rides) and hopefully we can do that while DH is on Slinky Dog.

If we can’t get FP for the 2 new rides, we will only ride if the queue isn’t too long, so hopefully they will have calmed down by the end of September.

It would still leave us with 2 spare fastpasses, but I don’t think we need to fastpass anything else.
Bolto6 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List