Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 19 Aug 18, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Believeinfairys
Trying for More Ears

Mobile FastPass help please!

Hi, my FastPass day is next Saturday, we are going as a family of 4 - me, husband, 2 kids. I’ve linked everything on MDE (I think) but in the tickets bit it only shows the tickets for me and the kids. Does this mean I won’t be able to book my husbands fast passes along with ours? And if so, how do I link his tickets? Hope I’ve explained clearly? Thanks in advance for any help xx
Believeinfairys is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 18, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Believeinfairys
Trying for More Ears

Anyone?
Believeinfairys is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 18, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Believeinfairys View Post
Hi, my FastPass day is next Saturday, we are going as a family of 4 - me, husband, 2 kids. I’ve linked everything on MDE (I think) but in the tickets bit it only shows the tickets for me and the kids. Does this mean I won’t be able to book my husbands fast passes along with ours? And if so, how do I link his tickets? Hope I’ve explained clearly? Thanks in advance for any help xx
Yes it sounds for some reason his ticket isn't linked so he won't be able to book Fastpass.
What type of tickets did you get?
I assume his ticket just isn't showing in MDE?
Have you tried doing it on the desktop internet rather than the phone? I had a problem this year where mine wouldn't link on the app but did on Chrome browser on a desktop.
Just try booking a Fastpass now. Select everyone in your party (is your husband showing?) and if yes when you select them does it say for him 'Link ticket or package'?

Edited at 08:57 PM.
YorkshireT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 18, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Believeinfairys
Trying for More Ears

Thanks for your advise, I haven’t tried on desktop so I’ll defin try that, I also didn’t know I could book fake fast passes before the date so I’m off to do that too! X
Old 19 Aug 18, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Believeinfairys
Trying for More Ears

Hmmm? It doesn’t let me link the tickets - just says this reservation is already linked to my account? Maybe I’ll ring Disney this week, will they help even though I didn’t book directly with them?
Old 19 Aug 18, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Believeinfairys
Trying for More Ears

Sorry, yes it asked to link but then had that message, he is showing - as are the kids - but when I go to tickets mine and the kids tickets are there but his aren’t?
Old 19 Aug 18, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Believeinfairys View Post
Hmmm? It doesn’t let me link the tickets - just says this reservation is already linked to my account? Maybe I’ll ring Disney this week, will they help even though I didn’t book directly with them?
Yes there's a line for MDE help, they'll sort it. Did you have a package? Common problem is names differing (middle name on booking but not MDE etc) or dates of birth wrong. Do your names and DOBs match the booking exactly? If not change the names in MDE, also try on the desktop if not done already.
Link to this Post
kerrie1781
slightly serious Dibber

This happened to me - has he got his own MDE account? This was why my daughters wasn’t showing in mine, ring them and they will sort it out for you. They are very helpful over the phone x
I didn’t book tickets direct with Disney and this didn’t matter.

Edited at 09:11 PM. Reason: Adding -
kerrie1781 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
charandcubby
slightly serious Dibber

I had lots of problems with mine; first no tickets showing then after a week of back and forth with Disney and virgin they linked mine and my husbands but not my sons, nightmare, if you book fast passes without your husband Disney can add him on after albeit your have to phone them, hope you get it sorted
June/July 2011 TLV, Nov/Dec 2011 LBV
May/June 2001 RPM, Sept 2005 BWL
charandcubby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 18, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
charandcubby
slightly serious Dibber

Also if you do phone wdw be firm with them over the phone otherwise they will tell you to go back to your tour operator to sort it out, your tour operator will only communicate with wdw by email and it won’t get sorted
June/July 2011 TLV, Nov/Dec 2011 LBV
May/June 2001 RPM, Sept 2005 BWL
charandcubby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List