Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 6 Jun 16, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Guidebook Photos: 69
Amc's "The Walking Dead" Returns to Universal Orlando Resort's Halloween Horror Nights

inline imageDon’t Enter…Dead Inside. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.

This autumn, Universal Orlando Resort is bringing back AMC’s hit series, “The Walking Dead,” to Halloween Horror Nights, propelling guests into the most horrifying highlights of all six seasons – all in one unbelievably terrifying haunted house.

Guests will walk – or run – in the footsteps of the show’s cast of survivors, fending off packs of flesh-hungry walkers at every turn. They’ll step inside instantly-recognizable locations, such as the hospital from Season 1 where Rick awakens to a world overrun with the dead, the unnerving home of the Governor in Season 3 and the seemingly-safe refuge, Terminus, from Season 4.

The experience will culminate with iconic scenes from Season 6, where guests will trudge through a decomposed sewer and try to evade the brutal pack of villains, The Wolves, after they’ve invaded Alexandria. Along the way, they’ll rush to avoid the bite of the show’s most memorable walkers – including some that have never been seen before at “Halloween Horror Nights.”

WARNING CONTAINS GRAPHIC SCENES

A popular “Halloween Horror Nights” staple at Universal Studios Hollywood, “The Walking Dead” has turned into an immersive 365-day experience inviting guests to step into a no-holds-barred zombie apocalypse. Brought to life with immersive detail, the new theme park attraction and “Halloween Horror Nights’’ offering is a collaboration with AMC and series Executive Producer and Director Greg Nicotero, whose special effects company, KNB Efx, raises the dead on the blockbuster TV series as well as for Universal Studios’ new permanent daytime attraction.

Coupled with authentic walker make-up effects, sophisticated animatronic walkers, substantially more detailed set design and costuming, and highly recognizable props replicated from the series, Universal Studios Hollywood’s “The Walking Dead” attraction will deliver an uncompromised realistic environment that brings guests even further into the most watched show in cable television history. Please click here for more on “The Walking Dead” permanent attraction at Universal Studios Hollywood.

“The Walking Dead” is one of the most successful cable television shows in history. Based on the graphic novels by Robert Kirkman, its passionate fan base continues to grow and follow the story of survivors in a post-apocalyptic world filled with ferocious walkers. The show returns for a seventh season in October, enabling fans to relive their favorite moments at “Halloween Horror Nights” before watching all-new episodes.

Universal Studios’ “Halloween Horror Nights” is the ultimate Halloween event. For more than 20 years, guests from around the world have visited “Halloween Horror Nights” in Orlando and Hollywood to become victims inside their own horror film. The streets of each coast’s event are transformed into highly-themed scare zones where menacing “scare-actors” lunge from every darkened corner. Multiple movie-quality haunted houses are erected throughout the event, based on anything from iconic slasher films to hit horror television series to haunting original stories.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wd.png
Views:	98085
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	63527  
SMAX is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 16, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
jojj
Disney Mad Scrapbooker!

do they ever do any soft openings for the halloween horror nights?

we are going to be in Orlando until 6th September and I think it opens about a week later?
thanks

WDW -97, 05, 06, 2009/2010, 2011
DLC - 1998
DLP -17 Times
jojj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 16, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Guidebook Photos: 69
No, not at all. They are premium events.
SMAX is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 16, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
jojj
Disney Mad Scrapbooker!

thank you

WDW -97, 05, 06, 2009/2010, 2011
DLC - 1998
DLP -17 Times
jojj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 16, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
MissFortune
Imagineer

It may sound a bit bratty but I'm bored of Walking Dead now.

MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 16, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
afcajax73
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by MissFortune View Post

It may sound a bit bratty but I'm bored of Walking Dead now.
I think its great! as the story develops, new things are introduced into the theme parks.

I do get what you mean though, it can become a bit much, but I still enjoy it
afcajax73 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 16, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Dinxylady
Excited about Disney

My DD and DH cannot wait for this!

I, on the other hand will be finding safe areas ( if there is such a thing) and hiding
Old 13 Jun 16, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
VickieMH
Imagineer

Mobile

Does anyone know when the fast track tickets are on sale for this ? I go 18th Sept ... Can't wait
Old 27 Jul 16, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post

My DS and I can't wait to go. We missed out three years ago and are so looking forward to this time !
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List