Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 27 Sep 10, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
What a lovely engagement story and a beautiful dress!
I am a fellow Escape bride so know your confusion! I'm nearly there though!

What are you looking for with a meal? Private hire or just a table in a restaurant?

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 10, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi Carly,

You found the Dibb then? I was just nosing around on here and thought i'd take a peek at this post and couldn't beleive it was you lol! Small world eh.

Your plans sound fantastic-keep us posted

Love Sarah xxx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 10, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by NatsyNoo View Post
What a lovely engagement story and a beautiful dress!
I am a fellow Escape bride so know your confusion! I'm nearly there though!

What are you looking for with a meal? Private hire or just a table in a restaurant?
Hey Nat isnt it? Think I read ur pre trippie when I first joined?

I really have no idea, I am quite open to anything just wana keep costs as low as possible we are paying for EVERYTHING ourselves, what are you doing after your wedding? Where are you getting married and what time?
I wana eat somewhere we can watch the fireworks! lol!

Sorry loads of q's!
Old 27 Sep 10, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell1403 View Post
Hi Carly,

You found the Dibb then? I was just nosing around on here and thought i'd take a peek at this post and couldn't beleive it was you lol! Small world eh.

Your plans sound fantastic-keep us posted

Love Sarah xxx

Hey luvy,

How r u! I wana thank u so much for showing me the Dibb been a lifesaver!
I wana go with you and stu so I can see the pavilion! What do you think of the dress? Top secret! Coz I dont know anyone else on here so thought it was safe Xx
Old 27 Sep 10, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Disney Wedding View Post
Hey Nat isnt it? Think I read ur pre trippie when I first joined?

I really have no idea, I am quite open to anything just wana keep costs as low as possible we are paying for EVERYTHING ourselves, what are you doing after your wedding? Where are you getting married and what time?
I wana eat somewhere we can watch the fireworks! lol!

Sorry loads of q's!
We are having a 12pm ceremony at Sea Breeze Point, Boardwalk
Then having drinks around Boardwalk before 5.30pm ADR at Yachtsman Steakhouse
Will then use our limo hire to go round to Polynesian ready to watch Wishes at 9pm on the beach where the music is piped in
Think it'll all work out time wise; and if not, more photos of course!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 10, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post

Hey luvy,

How r u! I wana thank u so much for showing me the Dibb been a lifesaver!
I wana go with you and stu so I can see the pavilion! What do you think of the dress? Top secret! Coz I dont know anyone else on here so thought it was safe Xx
I havent seen it - didnt even see you had put on on here. Only literally just seen this post.

Ahh ur welcome hun, the dibb has been my lifeline since we started going in 2006. I'm hoping I may be posting plenty of wedding questions one day on here

xxx
Old 27 Sep 10, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post

We are having a 12pm ceremony at Sea Breeze Point, Boardwalk
Then having drinks around Boardwalk before 5.30pm ADR at Yachtsman Steakhouse
Will then use our limo hire to go round to Polynesian ready to watch Wishes at 9pm on the beach where the music is piped in
Think it'll all work out time wise; and if not, more photos of course!
Lol, the more photos the better, I defo wana upgrade my photo package and I wana get a DVD to show everyone back home! I wud like to watch the fireworks at the poly too. Where are you staying? x
Old 27 Sep 10, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell1403 View Post
I havent seen it - didnt even see you had put on on here. Only literally just seen this post.

Ahh ur welcome hun, the dibb has been my lifeline since we started going in 2006. I'm hoping I may be posting plenty of wedding questions one day on here

xxx
I hope you are guna get me lots of pics! The 4 of us shud meet up soon, been too long! all I have been doing is posting questions lol! So much to think about, little bit scary! Wish we could afford a quick trip b4 the wedding! But it looks beautiful! Look at the link for the dress, tell me what you think! Xx
Old 27 Sep 10, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Lol, the more photos the better, I defo wana upgrade my photo package and I wana get a DVD to show everyone back home! I wud like to watch the fireworks at the poly too. Where are you staying? x
Staying at OKW if the offer is on, POFQ otherwise; AKL if we can get a good price

Don't upgrade your photography package direct with Disney as it is very expensive
A lot of previous DFTW brides use Randy Chapman for photography with Stan of SVTS for videography, you can get both for about $600 which is far cheaper than Disney photography and based on former brides' recommendation, so I am using Randy, only getting videography if we can afford it

Having the bridal shoot too (subject to money but we should be able to stretch to it!) in MK & HS for more photos of me in my dress with Matt in the parks. I am sure that will be an incredible experience and I can't wait!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
Old 27 Sep 10, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post

Staying at OKW if the offer is on, POFQ otherwise; AKL if we can get a good price

Don't upgrade your photography package direct with Disney as it is very expensive
A lot of previous DFTW brides use Randy Chapman for photography with Stan of SVTS for videography, you can get both for about $600 which is far cheaper than Disney photography and based on former brides' recommendation, so I am using Randy, only getting videography if we can afford it

Having the bridal shoot too (subject to money but we should be able to stretch to it!) in MK & HS for more photos of me in my dress with Matt in the parks. I am sure that will be an incredible experience and I can't wait!
I would love a bridal shoot at Mk, but not sure if we can stretch to it. Hopefully! We wana swim with dolphins the day after the wedding at paradise cove! Again quite expensive, I just wana get a credit card and splash out, but dave is 'sensible' lol so wont let me
Guna save save save see how much we can stretch to!
Closed Thread