Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 15 Dec 10, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post

i know im so pleased it was last week and not this week! lucy has her xmas party fri and busy at work.

yeh i might try and do it for a month, if i have help from ya, im sure il be ok. yeh i love fruit! what protein powder do you have?

i try and try to do exercise dvds, some days i can then other days lucy starts gettin in way and start cryin, anyway im startin in jan now back at gym and dietting, im goin to watch what i eat next couple of weks but like you said kel, theres to much food around!

i dunno if il be on next few days as we both really busy, and danny doin quite a few extra hours! (hes working xmas day too )
so if im not on hope you all have good weekend xx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 10, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
kaboomba
Imagineer

Forgot to update my post last night , oops!

Nehoo...Morning Ladies! Had a busy little morning today, got up and did Jillian and then ran out to get t the shops beofre my work to get one last xmas pressie and some atkins endulgence bars! Kel i had one this morning and it was just wha t i was looking for to satisfy my sweet tooth! Was very yummy! Wont have them all the time maybe once a week!

Ok doke food for today

Breakfast
A little bit of cheese
Atkins Endulgence bar 1.8g carbs

Snacks
Salted macadamias 3.4g carbs
Celery 4g carbs
Cucumber 2g carbs
Fridge Raiders 1.6g carbs
Salt and vinegar peanuts 0g carbs (yummy just like crisps)
Light baby bells

Lunch
Turkey chunks
Wafer Ham

Dinner
Am thinking cheese burger!

Yesterday i tried to stick to my main meals but i was starving so i'm trying not so much meal type things today but snacking if that makes sense!

Kel this is probably a ridiculous question but are you suppose to tinkle so much on low carb, i was in and out of the loo so much yesterday lol!

Rach glad the kiddies are feeling better, bet lucy is really looking forward to xmas party! Must be difficult trying to do exercise with the kids in the house so maybe best to stick to the gym then its just "you time"

nehoo...i'm at work mega early because i thought the shops would be a lot busier but they weren't so going to get some bits and bobs done this morning!
kaboomba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 10, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

Just a quickie as im at work but i saw your post Kim thought id quickly reply. Yes you tinkle liads more, lol, its because carbs store water and low carbs, nothing to absorb it and out it comes! Heehee. One other thing Kim, youll need some sugar free mints or chewing gum - trident orange is great i find as it doesnt bloat. - because eventually youll get whats known as ketosis, its when your body is burning fat i think, anyway its bad breath! Its ok so long as you chew gum and its a good sign overall. It wont last long but it might do a few days. So glad you liked the atkins bars, they are yum. The crispy one is my fave, you can have a few a week if you like. Alternativley you can have the Atkins Advantage bars, but they are quite heavy so i have them instead of a meal, i love choc orange and crispy. How are you finding the new diet? Do you feel different? X
2012 - Sept The 'anniversary trip' SSR. - 2013 - October the bonus trip to POR
2015 - 20th trip!September WLV first trip with DD!
2017 - Sept Poly first trip with two toddlers!
2018 - May AKV & POR the last before school trip.
2019 - May SSR & Kidani
2022 - April Poly, SSR, WLV
2023 - POFQ & AKL
alkel2730 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 10, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Loving this low carbs enthusiasm... we'll see how I get on in the new year with strict WW but might consider it. Will definitely need to get more meal ideas though!

Things are ok my end. Being good generally. Last night, went to see my poorly nan. She is really bad. Got a carer starting Monday as my grandad has admitted he can't cope and keeps crying. She can't speak any more and was just dribbling when I was there, it was and is very very upsetting. It's so sad when you love someone so much and they are suffering but you can't do anything to help them. I therefore confess to not being very good when I went out last night but I am being good the rest of the time and didn't eat too much in the day.

Got savoury mince tonight which I'm really looking forward to!

Just been to M&S and got one of those showstopper cardis for £10, really pleased with it!
Wish me luck for the Soap & Glory tote tomorrow though! Will be up at 7am ordering that, or at least trying to!

Not a lot else to report really.
Will check in a bit later if I can!
Busy busy

p.s. no snow here! x

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 10, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
kaboomba
Imagineer

Aw nats sorry to hear about your grandma, at least she's accepting help now and hopefully that might bring her on!

Well done on the M&S cardi they are lovely, wouldn't mind one myself! I'm hoping to get a soap and glory tote, i live right next to boots so will be there for it opening lol! Really want it and at £25 is a totally bargain!

Kel will get some chewing, been fine so far but will get for when it hits, keep meaning to but keep forgetting! That good about the tinkling lol was thinking i was weird! Oh and know how you mentioned about the other problem well i seem to be the opposite at the moment, normally i'm ages in between "going" but the last couple of days...well we wont go into it lol! Ross says i'm the opposite with everything lol! I did WI in this morning to make sure i was doing ok (promise i wont be doing it again) and lost 2lbs so far this week so i'm really pleased! I honestly cant believe the amount i'm eating and what i'm eating is losing weight! But it is so i'm not scoffing lol! Oh it was the atkins crispy bar that i had was yummy, that was the only the one they had. The had quite a selection of the meal bars your talking about and the also this cake type thing and also low carb cereal, i only got the bars just though to keep me going!

Nehoo i better get back to work! xxx

Edited at 02:58 PM.
kaboomba is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 10, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post

hi everyone, wow 2 pound thats good already,cant beleive you can eat cheese i am defo goin to try and do it in january, i know think im just going to stick with the gym, i prefer it tbh because like you said its 'me time'!

awww nat so- sorry to hear about your grandma at least your grandad is goin to get help, must be so so hard for you all xx

yest i had:

B: tom on brown toast
D:turkey and cranberry barm
T: 1 brown bread dipped in soup

S 5 quality street! (present off customer!)
tangerine

today had:
B: beans, 1 bacon, 2 p/eggs, 2 brown bread
D homemade chilli and few potato wedges
T: smoked haddock, sweet potatoe and veg

S yoghurt
tangerine

i was really pleased yest, a few ppl said o havent you lost weight your half the size you was! so i was so pleased with that.

hope everyone is ok, we had hour worth of snow around 1pm yesterday but it didnt stick, it had been rainin!

have a good weekend xx
Old 17 Dec 10, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
kaboomba
Imagineer

Rach food sound good apart the quality streets tut tut lol! It's so nice when people recognise that you've lost weight, well done you!

I'm just on for a quickie as works busy! Question for kel going to friends 2moz for dinner and they want to order Chinese, what can I have? I like things like ribs but not curries! Checked BBQ ribs and showing as 13g of carbs but I don't know if that's one portion or what! I'm a bit confused!
Old 17 Dec 10, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post

i know naughty! lol

didnt have tea we all had nap from 2-4pm! so by time fed these i had none!

snow has been falling past few hours not one gritter been out, it is comin down really quick and thick, the roads are really bad round here

xx
Old 17 Dec 10, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

Hi girls, just got back from my works Xmas party, I know it's early but I've been out since 12 so am a teeny bit tipsy so I'll make it quick. Kim, in all honesty you are going to struggle with Chinese and low carb, anything that has sugar in it and tastes sweet, has a lot of carbs, so BBQ sauce will be full of it. To be honest your best off with a chicken chop suey or salt and pepper ribs, basically make the dish as meat based and not sauce or rice/noodle based as possible with a clear or gravy sauce rather than a sweet sauce. It's a trickey one though, one i've never mastered. When I've been low carbing and gone out I've always tried to go to a carveru or a pub as you can get round it easier, takeaways are hard as they are all full of sugar so go for damage limitation, e.g. Eat low low during the day and 'save' your carbs for the evening and before you go out make sure you do a bit more exercise to compensate.
Not much snow here yet but I'm supposed to be going to Birmingham tomorrow but I think I'll cancel as the forcast is dire.
I'm so sorry to hear about your gran Nat, it's heartbreaking. Xx
2012 - Sept The 'anniversary trip' SSR. - 2013 - October the bonus trip to POR
2015 - 20th trip!September WLV first trip with DD!
2017 - Sept Poly first trip with two toddlers!
2018 - May AKV & POR the last before school trip.
2019 - May SSR & Kidani
2022 - April Poly, SSR, WLV
2023 - POFQ & AKL
alkel2730 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Dec 10, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
kaboomba
Imagineer

Just a quickie Ross is picking up Chinese! I chickened out being adventurous and having a cheese omlette lol! I at least know that it's got no carbs! Been very good this week but start TOTM yesterday so that'll probably hinder me a little plus been able to do to much exercise right Ross is back bye xxx
Closed Thread