Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 22 Sep 12, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Congratulations and good luck on Monday for your date

I am using Beaute for hair and make up too as I have only ever heard good reviews of them. All of their brides look beautiful!
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly
DLP - Oct 2008 - SL, Nov 2011 - Cheyenne, Nov 2014 - Cheyenne

Christmas in the Magic Dec 2015
Will We Make A Rope Drop?! - Apr/May 2013
Mr & Mrs V's Wishes Wedding and Disneymoon - October 2012
Our First Magical Trip - May 2011

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 12, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhiteGsy
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by me love stitch View Post
Congratulations ... I can't wait to read all about your plans!
Thanks. I can't wait to start planning. We got engaged last may in Disney so been waiting for tomorrow for what seems like ages!
SnowWhiteGsy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 12, 11:54 AM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhiteGsy
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pinkgirl View Post
Beaute did my hair and make-up too. I had Cindy and she was fab. I had never had make-up done professionally before but knew it was what I wanted as it really does look so much more flattering for photos.

Cindy used a primer under my foundation and it was amazing. I even bought some on the flight on the way home and I love it.
It's good to hear good things about them from a number of people. I was just concerned that doing my own make up might not show up well in photos as it's a lot sunnier in Florida and I want my make up to last.

I use a primer on my eyes and it's amazing.
SnowWhiteGsy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 12, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhiteGsy
Apprentice Imagineer

We paid our deposit for our flights etc yesterday so it feels like its all starting to happen now. Fingers crossed we get one of the days tomorrow. We are staying in Disney for our honeymoon and parents are there for a while too. Just my fiances parents that are doing a flying visit. Let's hope they make it.

Has anyone had any problems with family being awkward about you getting married abroad?
Old 23 Sep 12, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarah84
Imagineer

Good luck for tomorrow
I would certainly recommend having someone do your hair and makeup on the day, I would not have wanted to be stressed out with doing my own, getting annoyed and worked up if it wasn't going right etc I also used Beaute, without a trial and was very happy with their work.
Sarah84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 12, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi Everyone,

I'm SnowWhiteGsy's Mum and I am so excited that my daughter and her fiance are having their wedding at Disney. We will keep you posted as the months roll by about all the plans and arrangements.

So, so exciting:-)
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 12, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhiteGsy
Apprentice Imagineer

We got our date, venue and reception venue we didn't get the time we orignially wanted, which my fiancé is a bit disappointed about but I am sooooo happy! Feels so real now.

We are getting married at the wedding pavilion on 22 may 2013 with a reception in the key west room in the GF.

I will start a proper thread soon with more details about myself and my fiancé and our wedding plans
Old 24 Sep 12, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsWoody
Very Serious Dibber

Great news about you getting your date, looking forward to reading you plans x

May 2015 - Planning:Vero beach, 4nt Disney Dream, Dibb Villa @Westridge,WDW Dolphin & RPR Club level
MrsWoody is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 12, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
pennycrayon
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
Originally Posted by SnowWhiteGsy View Post
We got our date, venue and reception venue we didn't get the time we orignially wanted, which my fiancé is a bit disappointed about but I am sooooo happy! Feels so real now.

We are getting married at the wedding pavilion on 22 may 2013 with a reception in the key west room in the GF.

I will start a proper thread soon with more details about myself and my fiancé and our wedding plans
Brilliant congratulations!
Old 24 Sep 12, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Pinkgirl
Imagineer

Pinkgirl's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 34
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Congratulations on getting your date - let the planning commence x

My Princess
2016 - Marriott Courtyard, RPR, Yacht Club; 2014 - Marriott Courtyard, RPR, Yacht Club; 2012 - Rosen Inn, Yacht Club; 2010 - POFQ; 2009 - POR; 2008 - Wyndham, POFQ, Renaissance Seaworld; 2003 - Holiday Inn, I Drive; 2000 - Hojo, I Drive, All Star Movies; 1997 - Best Western, I Drive
Pinkgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread