Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 25 Jul 18, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
*jovi_girl*
Imagineer

Mobile Should I try for another room?

I’m booked at the Rosen inn at pointe next year and there’s me, Dd 20, ds 16 and ds 14.
We’re all booked into one room but I’m not sure how big the rooms are or whether I should book another one (depending on price).
There’s no way the boys would share a bed but I don’t know how the rooms are set out.
Will they just be 2 double beds?
*jovi_girl* is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 18, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
jlowe64
slightly serious Dibber

Yes 2 double beds but you can request a pull up bed, it will be a bit of a squeeze.
Old 25 Jul 18, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
*jovi_girl*
Imagineer

Mobile

Would there be enough room if I took an air bed?
*jovi_girl* is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 18, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDreamer!
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Mobile

i Mean, we managed with 2 double beds and a crib so but there won’t be lots of room at the side where the blow up bed would go.
But f space isn’t a big issue, should be fine
DisneyDreamer! is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 18, 07:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Mazascouser
Apprentice Imagineer

Mazascouser's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
There is enough room for a blow up bed. We took one a few years ago. Just remember to store it standing up when not in use. I bought a cheap fitted sheet for it.
If I were you I would price up another roomjust out of curiosity.
Mazascouser is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 18, 07:50 AM  
Link to this Post
*jovi_girl*
Imagineer

Mobile

Another room is coming up at about £600 but can’t book it through tui with the other one cos it’s sold out.
I could possibly end up with 2 rooms nowhere near each other 😢
Old 26 Jul 18, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
soraia
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by *jovi_girl* View Post
Another room is coming up at about £600 but can’t book it through tui with the other one cos it’s sold out.
I could possibly end up with 2 rooms nowhere near each other 😢
It should be fine - a few years ago I booked a room as part of a BA package and then my dad and brother booked a room themselves via Netflights. A few weeks before we were due to arrive I e-mailed them to ask if we could be allocated rooms close to each other. This wasn't a problem and although we weren't right next to each other, we were only 2 or 3 doors away.

Originally I had emailed their generic address info9000@roseninns.com and got a reply within a few hours from Iva Pittman in guest relations. Not sure if she still works there as this was back in 2015 but her e-mail was IPittman@roseninns.com and she was super friendly and responsive.

Hope this helps!
soraia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 18, 11:53 AM  
Link to this Post
*jovi_girl*
Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you x
Old 26 Jul 18, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
MissFortune
Imagineer

Originally Posted by soraia View Post
Originally I had emailed their generic address info9000@roseninns.com and got a reply within a few hours from Iva Pittman in guest relations. Not sure if she still works there as this was back in 2015 but her e-mail was IPittman@roseninns.com and she was super friendly and responsive.
I had contact with Vanessa Ramirez who is Guest Relations Coordinator (Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando) in Sept 2017.

Her email is vramirez@RosenInns.com

MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List