Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 17 Dec 20, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
I think part of the problem was that we fed our dogs on bakers for years which is dreadful stuff for them and their teeth and we genuinely didn't know that at the time, but years ago we changed to good quality dog food that isn't full of rubbish (Wainwrights).

My doggy also loves carrots😀
Our cocker spaniel boy absolutely loved carrots, he could hear them being chopped for miles

I loved my boy, but thats an extreme length Sandra goes to

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 20, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
This was all going so well and normal until you mentioned Sandra with Poppy 😂😂
Your doggy is actually very cute MH and deserves to be spoilt
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 20, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
This was all going so well and normal until you mentioned Sandra with Poppy 😂😂
Your doggy is actually very cute MH and deserves to be spoilt
I love my doggy but I didn’t breast feels my kids so she has no chance! MH is a strange one, he comes out with some real 💩
Old 17 Dec 20, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
I love my doggy but I didn’t breast feels my kids so she has no chance! MH is a strange one, he comes out with some real 💩
Oh I know that Sandra. I’ve given up trying to work out how he comes up with some of the rubbish he comes out with
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 20, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
How very dare you suggest I'm a strange one. I am the most sensible/normal dibber who has ever existed.

Don't forget my 2 polls in the poll section please guys, although there is currently a technical issue with the poll that says if I'm the best dibber of 2020 because some votes have ended up as me being the worst dibber of 2020 which we all know is utter nonsense and can only be an error.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 20, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
I heard a song for you on the radio this morning. Steel Panthers- The burden of being Wonderful, check it out. The words are perfect for you!

Hope you little one isn't too sore this morning, and wish your dog well too!
Old 17 Dec 20, 11:34 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by olgaandcoda View Post
I heard a song for you on the radio this morning. Steel Panthers- The burden of being Wonderful, check it out. The words are perfect for you!

Hope you little one isn't too sore this morning, and wish your dog well too!
Thanks for asking and my little girly is doing well and I will take her for a little walk later, but being old she can't do long walks (a bit like Sandra and the other DOGs).

I just looked at the lyrics and whilst there is no disputing that I am a wonderful guy, I certainly ain't hot in fact I am more freezing. Imagine fat basket from Austin Powers with little hair, a small member and a very wrinkly neck and that sums me up.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 20, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
Thanks for asking and my little girly is doing well and I will take her for a little walk later, but being old she can't do long walks (a bit like Sandra and the other DOGs).

I just looked at the lyrics and whilst there is no disputing that I am a wonderful guy, I certainly ain't hot in fact I am more freezing. Imagine fat basket from Austin Powers with little hair, a small member and a very wrinkly neck and that sums me up.
Bog off I can walk I just choose not to! saying that I’m taking poppy in a bit but she takes me for a walk I just let her walk where she likes and I follow her. She keeps trying to get on the covid bus but I won’t! Glad your doggy is better but I feel sorry for her as she has this weird wrinkly fat man looking after her!
Old 17 Dec 20, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post
MinniMouse
VIP Dibber

MinniMouse's Reviews
My DS and his partner have recently bought a German Shepherd pup. He pup is now about 4 months old and losing teeth. I was dog sitting one day last week for them when he started chomping on something. He's always picking bits up and I assumed he'd brought a chucky in from outdoors but turned out it was a tooth. Must have been half in/out, well he constantly chomped for about 30 minutes. The noise was horrendous. It eventually stopped, it either went back in or he ate it!

And he also loves a carrot! So weird. We lost our working cocker a year ago and would never have thought to have tried giving him a carrot.
MinniMouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 20, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Elmhurst 5
Apprentice Imagineer

My rescued ex-breeding Retriever has awful teeth, not dirty but the bottom ones are just about poking out of her gums and the top front ones are not far short of this. She is insured but will have to check if it covers dental.
Elmhurst 5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List