Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 12 Jan 21, 07:11 AM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
The last couple Sam and the blonde ... omg I so don’t like her .What on earth were the ‘experts’ thinking .He said he wanted a natural beauty and she is all fake hair fake lashes and so overbearing I think he will run for the hills .
I am now convinced that whilst the experts may be expert, in some cases., they put TV ratings ahead of a suitable coupling., and they then in another scenario have a couple who are scientifically a better match.

So you get suited ones and ‘no way jose’ ones.

They also use the distance between couples homes and the type of life they lead to up the anti

Thats why we are all tuning in to see whats next.

Disney332

Edited at 08:32 AM.
disney332 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 21, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Ines... O.M.G.
I don't care how tough her upbringing was, a person should know what good manners and acceptable behaviour are. I REALLY dislike her.
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 21, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Tracydcp
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
Ines... O.M.G.
I don't care how tough her upbringing was, a person should know what good manners and acceptable behaviour are. I REALLY dislike her.
I’ve literally only seen 15 minutes of this last night and have to say I agree! She is awful!

April/May 2009, October 2011, May 2013, May 2015
August 2020 We’re going back!
Tracydcp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 21, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

Ines was so rude! The minute she 'told' him to remove his eyebrow piercing should have been his cue to walk away! OK it's not my taste either but the way she spoke to him was dreadful! She did soften a bit but awful attitude! I bet her and her friends were the 'mean girls' at school!
He seemed a nice lad, again stripping not really an ideal career choice but not the end of the world!
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 21, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

I am behind and havent ‘met’ Ines yet, but am listening to them roast her now on Radio One, saying that the ‘experts’ thought, “Nice guy Bronson is looking for a genuine kind person, lets match him with Ines” 🤣🤣🤣 I am still reeling at Nings bluntness!

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 21, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Cutiepie
Imagineer

Ines really is so rude and abrupt and I would really like to slap her. Poor Bronson he seems like a nice guy.
Cutiepie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 21, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
aqualiv
Imagineer

Just catching up on the episode with Ines
Looks like she’s playing up in front of her bridesmaids

Ok she’s getting upset and realizing how awful she’s been and is softening a bit now

Have the experts said why they chose her for him?

Edited at 06:33 PM.
aqualiv is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 21, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
spitspot
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Ines is just awful. If I were Bronson I’d run! I can’t help thinking they have one ‘character’ in every series just for the ratings!
spitspot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 21, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
MinniMouse
VIP Dibber

MinniMouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

So I was an episode behind and was thinking oh dear at blondie. I’ve now just watched the innes episode. Poor chap. What a gob on her. So rude about his piercing. She had a tattoo. What if he didn’t like tattoos! Hideous woman.
MinniMouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 21, 11:40 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Ines keeps saying she can't get over Bronson's past. I wouldn't blame him for having issues with her present. She is horrid.

He snapped back today. I don't blame him but I don't think it helped.

I think it would be interesting to see the unedited version of these sometimes. Sorta wonder what the storytelling agenda is.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List