Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 22 Jan 21, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Walk the dog , house work & my granddaughter.

Honestly if she didn’t love with us life would be much more difficult.

But she’s 2.5 and a proper live wire so we do things like cooking , playing and things like learning to count and her alphabet . She’s not been able to start nursery so we’ve done a lot of learning at home with her .

Talk to my friends on messenger and a few times a week FaceTime my best friend in the USA that passes a few hours .

I long for better weather though so we can be outside more in the garden .
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 21, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
I have kept busy since last March doing both minor and major jobs in the house. That's come to an end now however I have a desire to change all the doors for oak ones so watch this space!

We fill our afternoons by doing my Wife's Family Tree on Ancestry. Best thing we have done in years. Some real eye openers!

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 21, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
I read go on I pad cook I walk every day watch a bit of tv manly the quiz’s all so watch things on plex Disney plus
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 21, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I have got this or I’d really be sad!
Old 22 Jan 21, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
skalexander
Imagineer

I've struggled in our new lockdown to be honest.

I've been working from home, but with things being put off, I haven't been that busy. I have front-loaded what I can with upcoming cases but literally twiddling my thumbs now, whilst feeling I can't stray far from my phone or laptop in case the boss emails!

We're also limited to exercise once per day, which is walking the dogs, so not been able to go for a run or go out on my bike. we tried to run with a dog each but it doesn't work.

We have been watching too much TV, I've been doing a lot of cooking, we've been tidying and unboxing the rest of the stuff from when we moved in, and I'm spending too much time online shopping

From tomorrow we can meet people outdoors for exercise, and seemingly the limit on once daily exercise falls away, so hoping next week will be better.

Edited at 07:26 PM.
skalexander is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 21, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
I have kept busy since last March doing both minor and major jobs in the house. That's come to an end now however I have a desire to change all the doors for oak ones so watch this space!

We fill our afternoons by doing my Wife's Family Tree on Ancestry. Best thing we have done in years. Some real eye openers!
We have changed all of our doors downstairs to oak ones in the past twelve months 2 sets of doubles and 7 singles 😳 hoping to do the 6 upstairs this year 🤞🏻
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 21, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Fluffypenguin
Imagineer

I work full time and I pick up a lot of overtime too as it is needed at the moment.

Saturdays are spent collecting shopping, medication and anything else my mum needs and taking it to her.

Sunday’s are filled with washing, cleaning and then relaxing for the rest of the day, followed by a takeaway.

If I had a some days booked off, I’d probably read a book, do a jigsaw or do some wedding research.
Fluffypenguin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 21, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

I work full time, have a 13&12 yr old and Am studying for an msc
Princess Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 21, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

I have 2 kids home so we home school, I go to work, then all the usual home stuff cooking, cleaning etc.
I have discovered diamond art - its so lovely to do! Very therapeutic!
MillyMoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 21, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Trusty ian
Dibbing with Tink

Mobile

When not working 12 hrs a day , I'm either Eating, watching TV or sleeping.
Trusty ian is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List