Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 23 Jan 21, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Ok, so I have a conspiracy theory, this was confirmed when Ines got in the lift and Elizabeth exited.

So, the producers have told the group of 4 to play out a drama for ratings. Sam/Ines/Liz and Bronson.

The scene was set when Sam left the honeymoon for a fictitious funeral. This would have upset Liz big time and they told him not to make contact with her.

Ines was told to act like a psychopath and show no affection for Bronson whilst having the hots for Sam.

Liz was told to leave as she would have a fake illness and not contact Sam.

Sam and Ines were instructed to get it on for the camera.

Liz returns and just happens to exit the lift as the door closes on ines...yer right

So in conclusion, its a big set up for ratings.

Disney332

Edited at 02:50 PM.
disney332 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 21, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
DJMS
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

I think you are right to a point.

Not sure it is as contrived as you’ve described but me, DW and DS were discussing last night and I’m convinced the timings were nothing like the way they were shown. I bet Ines was long gone before Liz was even anywhere near the hotel.

Just edited together and shown cutting between the two to ramp up the drama.
DJMS is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 21, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by disney332 View Post
Ok, so I have a conspiracy theory, this was confirmed when Ines got in the lift and Elizabeth exited.

So, the producers have told the group of 4 to play out a drama for ratings. Sam/Ines/Liz and Bronson.

The scene was set when Sam left the honeymoon for a fictitious funeral. This would have upset Liz big time and they told him not to make contact with her.

Ines was told to act like a psychopath and show no affection for Bronson whilst having the hots for Sam.

Liz returns and just happens to exit the lift as the door closes on ines...yer right

Disney332
I completely agree a lot could be scripted and acted, they all just wannabe famous.

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 21, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post

Disney332
I think you are correct to a point imho.
I think the editing tells a particular story. Not sure what the real one is. Lift timing is an example. Could have been weeks apart for all I know.

Stuff like the people being delivered late , Sam to dinner parties and Liz to last night's do. Smacks of manipulation.

Sam and Ines. Def manipulated.

Liz, not sure.

Bronson. I don't get the feeling that he is sighted on the goings on and the behind the scenes stuff. But he could be the best actor of them all.

Who started the saucy sauna rumour? I think that was producers. Martha has the evidence, oh please 😔 she wa the only one discussing the rumour before the outing.

Have to say though. Not going to miss Mondays episode 😂

And of all of them - the biggest troublemaker is Jessika and Mike. Not a fan of either of them to be honest. Something there 🤐 for me.

Edited at 05:11 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 21, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by FamilyGWales View Post
I think you are correct to a point imho.
I think the editing tells a particular story. Not sure what the real one is. Lift timing is an example. Could have been weeks apart for all I know.

Stuff like the people being delivered late , Sam to dinner parties and Liz to last night's do. Smacks of manipulation.

Sam and Ines. Def manipulated.

Liz, not sure.

Bronson. I don't get the feeling that he is sighted on the goings on and the behind the scenes stuff. But he could be the best actor of them all.

Who started the saucy sauna rumour? I think that was producers. Martha has the evidence, oh please 😔 she wa the only one discussing the rumour before the outing.

Have to say though. Not going to miss Mondays episode 😂

And of all of them - the biggest troublemaker is Jessika and Mike. Not a fan of either of them to be honest. Something there 🤐 for me.
Agree

By the way... love a conspiracy theory 😂😂

Cyrell has got the scariest eyes in history by the way.

Disney332
Old 24 Jan 21, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Agree

By the way... love a conspiracy theory 😂😂

Cyrell has got the scariest eyes in history by the way.

Disney332
Cyrell is the scariest woman in history! I reckon she is a bit of a bunny boiler on the sly.
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 21, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkertangled
Imagineer

I’m waiting for Cyrell and Lizzie to set on Ines like wild dogs! Sam is the biggest (insert word for “jab your finger on a needle”) going with his smug little smile, I cannot stand him.
Mike is a bit of mixer who’s playing a bit of game with the couples I think with his so called advice!
Tinkertangled is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 21, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tinkertangled View Post
I’m waiting for Cyrell and Lizzie to set on Ines like wild dogs! Sam is the biggest (insert word for “jab your finger on a needle”) going with his smug little smile, I cannot stand him.
Mike is a bit of mixer who’s playing a bit of game with the couples I think with his so called advice!
I agree. I think Mike is a sleaze bag and wouldn't touch him with someone else's bargepole, never mind my own.
Sam is one of those overly well groomed men that would spend more time in front of the mirror that his partner. I think he has been a bit over enthusiastic with the fake tan too. His hands look the same shade as David Dickinson. He obviously didnt' (or can't!) read the back of the bottle that says 'wash hands after use'.
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 21, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

Mobile

Just caught up!
Ines just knocked on 1904 but Sam is 1902...

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 21, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
JessBlu
Imagineer

Course it’s set up !
JessBlu is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List