Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 16 Nov 20, 09:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Your next 3yr Holiday Plans?

It's a dreary November day in lockdown so trying to cheer myself up with future holiday plans

I'm sure like many people on here we had a LOT of holidays and trips cancelled this year so what are you planning for the next few years to make up for it? (Assuming all goes well in the world with the Pandemic)

2021 - I'm due our 2nd baby in January so just hoping for some nice day trips in the first half of 2021. Would love to go back to Harry Potter studios as DS (3) is obsessed! Maybe a few days at a beach and trip to Chessington too.
In September we're hoping to go to Disneyland Paris for our first visit as a family of 4. Tempted to book while the free half board deal is on but worried in case face masks are still mandatory.
Then in December we have a week at CenterParcs for Winter Wonderland (rearranged from this year).

2022 - Desperate to finally get to Efteling! We were supposed to be there in May this year.
Also a trip to Barcelona (also cancelled this year) and some time at the beach.

2023 - The BIG one! Hopefully first family trip to WDW. DS will be 5 and DD will be 2.5. I've been to WDW many many times over 30yrs but will be DH and our children's first trip.

Over to you?
Enchanted is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 20, 09:13 AM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Would love a trip to Australia and another to NZ but reading today this may not be possible at all for at least a year.

So will plod on and hope to get away. Have some various avios tickets booked, that's as far as I have got and will cancel if cant go. Wont book anything that is non refundable or like Avios a tiny cost.
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 20, 09:31 AM  
Link to this Post
JudyC
Imagineer

I've got flights to Porto and to Barcelona booked for April and June respectively, fingers crossed for those.
Want to fit in some short UK trips, Whitby, Edinburgh, Wales and the East Midlands as well starting Feb 21

Florida in October if possible.

22 California, or maybe Oregon, or a combination of both

23 Tokoyo possibly?
93 94 03 2023 DLP
JudyC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 20, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
enjibenji
Imagineer

enjibenji's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We have Disneyland Paris re-booked for the 3rd time early march.
Benidorm for a week end of April.
West coast road trip October.
We also have a euro tunnel return ticket to use as we had planned european road trip in our camper.
All for 2021, I am not planning anything for 2022, just incase we have to reschedule again!
enjibenji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 20, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Possibly Dubai or Australia next year if able, 2022 Viking Mississippi Cruise if advisable

Please God we all just stay safe & C19 goes away to enable holidays!
Old 16 Nov 20, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
dippiedawnie
Imagineer

We have 3 holidays booked with fingers crossed for next year- a staycation in England at Easter, Florida in Sept and a trip to Scotland in Dec. 2022 we have DVC points booked into RCI so been looking to use those in 2022 and looking at SAN Fran, Vegas, Washington and the Caribbean. So much choice -hopefully something good will pan out.
2023 -fingers crossed for a cruise

WDW too many times to count
DL 1999
Paris 1996
dippiedawnie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 20, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
wez
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I live in Australia so no idea when the borders will open but ideally I would like:
New Zealand & UK (postponed from this year) 2021
Japan, Bali & Fiji 2022
Vietnam & Europe 2023
California 2024
We’ll see!
wez is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 20, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

These are the trips we would love to do -

Corfu (Ikos Dassia)
Krakow
Hopefully back to WDW at some point...

We can’t actually book anything at the moment, aside from obvious Covid issues, my husband has just had cancer diagnosis and we have no idea what the next few months hold, even if he is well, (fingers crossed) travel insurance will be a complete nightmare. 😓

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 20, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
These are the trips we would love to do -

Corfu (Ikos Dassia)
Krakow
Hopefully back to WDW at some point...

We can’t actually book anything at the moment, aside from obvious Covid issues, my husband has just had cancer diagnosis and we have no idea what the next few months hold, even if he is well, (fingers crossed) travel insurance will be a complete nightmare. 😓
Oh I'm very sorry to hear this. I hope he recovers well and you get away xxx
I was lucky enough to get to Krakow in early March this year, it was an amazing place. Xx
Enchanted is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 20, 10:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridadreams
Imagineer

Mobile

We have a staycation on the West coast of Ireland next year and will fit in a trip to England to finally see my family. We also have a mad idea for a trip to Northern Spain (San Sebastien area) maybe around October
2022 we’re hoping for Japan but haven’t done much research or anything yet! Looking for tips if anyone has been!
I haven’t really thought about 2023! The possibilities...
Floridadreams is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List