Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 6 Dec 20, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Jockey
Imagineer

Originally Posted by nasty View Post
I ordered the animal print Dooney bag at the beginning of October. It also said despatch within 7 to 14 days. It was a gift for my birthday so I thought great it will be here more or less in time.
I fb messaged them after 2 weeks as they had taken payment and still no bag. They said it too was a pre order. However it did not say that upon ordering. I was a little concerned at this time as it was then showing on the website as sold out.
Another week went past and I messaged again. They said it was held up at customs and should be with me in another week or so.
I did eventually receive it after about 5 weeks. They didn’t always contact me back when they said they would and we’re not particularly helpful at times but they were never abusive.

I won’t be rushing to order from them again
Goodness thats a long wait. I wonder do they use a personal shopper for the parks? Lovely Dooney by the way I know that print!
Originally Posted by nadya View Post
Thanks for the information, was considering ordering but this does put me off.
Any company can have issues but the way they deal with them speaks volumes.
I totally agree!

Originally Posted by emmabanana View Post
I ordered a Haunted Mansion Dooney in October, It had a 7-14 day despatch time, it was posted a couple of days after I ordered and I was very impressed as it arrived much quicker than I expected.

Having read this it will make me think twice because ordering again.
Thats good you got the Dooney, I really want that bag but I was waiting to see how I got on with the Loungefly before giving them any more money

Originally Posted by Laura_<3 View Post
Thankfully everything I ordered from them came when it was supposed to come. I have however since read a lot of awful things about them and wouldn’t have ordered had I read those things first. They aren’t an official loungefly retailer and loungefly kind of warned people off them and encouraged people to buy with official retailers when DBT started to advertise pre-orders for loungefly bags.
I have looked at reviews on them the past few days and they don't get much praise!
Originally Posted by Bee happy View Post
I've ordered a few times and haven't had any issues but I have read some horror stories about them and have seen the FB groups against them. Loungefly also dropped them from their retail list.
I saw there was FB groups against them! Glad you dandy have any issues
Old 12 Dec 20, 03:23 PM  
Link to this Post
2point
VIP Dibber

Ordered the Disney Parks Holiday Crocs for my wife last week. They arrived this morning.

She has had them as an early present and is very very pleased with them.

Not cheap but I'm, happy with the service from this company.
2point is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 20, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Jockey
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 2point View Post
Ordered the Disney Parks Holiday Crocs for my wife last week. They arrived this morning.

She has had them as an early present and is very very pleased with them.

Not cheap but I'm, happy with the service from this company.
Those crocs are cool I saw them advertised! Thats brill you had good service! I just wish I didn't have the bad experience as there was plenty I would purchase