Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 6 Oct 21, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

We printed and filled in but weren't ever asked for it. The tous anti covid app is so easy to upload to. I printed off my QR codes and just scanned them in. You are asked to show that a lot.
nursetina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 21, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Hmr89
slightly serious Dibber

We flew from Bristol to Paris a fortnight ago. The sworn statement was the only document that was actually checked (I was asked if I'd been doubled vaxxed but not asked to show proof). I only found out we needed the sworn statement the day before so was really glad I'd printed it out as the couple in front of us were denied boarding for not having it as the flight was closing and there was no time for them to get it sorted

Didn't have to show any documents at CDG but had to show the AntiCovid App everywhere in Paris.
Hmr89 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 21, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Hmr89 View Post
We flew from Bristol to Paris a fortnight ago. The sworn statement was the only document that was actually checked (I was asked if I'd been doubled vaxxed but not asked to show proof). I only found out we needed the sworn statement the day before so was really glad I'd printed it out as the couple in front of us were denied boarding for not having it as the flight was closing and there was no time for them to get it sorted

Didn't have to show any documents at CDG but had to show the AntiCovid App everywhere in Paris.
Does each member of your party need to have the french app including the over 12s? Or can it all be on the one app?

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 21, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahc
VIP Dibber

sarahc's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
The 12 year-old just needs to show their negative test result certificate so they can scan the QR code on it.
Old 13 Oct 21, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Wubbster
Very Serious Dibber

The negative test certificates from Chronomics (rapid antigen) do not have a QR code which is concerning me (we went to Majorca is August so took tests then).
WDW AKL 2019
Wubbster is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 21, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Buzz n' Piglet
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
Does each member of your party need to have the french app including the over 12s? Or can it all be on the one app?
You can load multiple certificates into the app so can all be on the same one.
Buzz n' Piglet is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 21, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

What is the “sworn statement”? I thought I was all set but I never heard of that before.
Claudette is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 21, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
What is the “sworn statement”? I thought I was all set but I never heard of that before.
It’s something you have to print off and sign to say you don’t have symptoms and you haven’t been in contact with anyone with symptoms in the 14 days before you travel.
interieur.gouv/conten...-anglaise.docx

Edited at 05:03 PM.
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 21, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyMadAng
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by ScoopsAhoy View Post
It’s something you have to print off and sign to say you don’t have symptoms and you haven’t been in contact with anyone with symptoms in the 14 days before you travel.
eurotunnel/Eurotunne...4944cdcef3.pdf
I've printed off a different sworn statement. There are 2 on the French gov site. I've read it as we are on the French Amber list so it's a slightly different form. Have I misunderstood?

Sorry to be dense but next question is can we just take a screenshot of the qr code on the NHS app? Or do we print it off and scan it in to the toutsanscovid app?
DisneyMadAng is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 21, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyMadAng View Post
I've printed off a different sworn statement. There are 2 on the French gov site. I've read it as we are on the French Amber list so it's a slightly different form. Have I misunderstood?

Sorry to be dense but next question is can we just take a screenshot of the qr code on the NHS app? Or do we print it off and scan it in to the toutsanscovid app?
I thought one was for vaccinated and one for unvaccinated.
I took a picture of my QR code on my iPad and then scanned it with my phone to add it to the covid app.
We have uploaded all our documents to the eurotunnel site and they’ve all been accepted so I’m assuming we have done it correctly.

Edited at 04:52 PM.
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List