Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Itineraries
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 10 Jul 19, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
NMW1702
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

My October Itinerary ...

HI All,

This is our second visit to Orlando and will be a split stay , the other half wants to get all Disney done in the first week and have a more chilled relaxed second week .

Any input on my plan so far? 2 adults 2 children (8&9)

Wed 16th Oct - Arrive AKL evening , QS Mara , Chill

Thurs 17th Oct - EMH MK , QS breakfast at Be Our Guest , stay as long as we can! I would like to see the 2PM parade as we have not yet seen it! back to AKL pool time, Sanaa at 5:50 then resort evening

Friday 18th Oct - EMH HS , stay as long as we can, pool for an hour in afternoon Rainforest Café AKL 5:30 then evening in AK

Saturday 19th Oct - Epcot morning , Garden Grill 10AM , stay as long as we can , back to resort for an hour then evening in MK with a QS meal there . Ideally want to stay and watch fireworks

Sunday 20th Oct - Resort morning, breakfast at BOMA , evening Hollywood Studios , watch Fantasmic

Monday 21st - TL then Cali Grill at 8PM

Tuesday 22nd - Shopping at outlet malls , evening in Epcot snacking around the worlds , Epcot Forever show

Wednesday 23rd - Animal Kingdom morning , check out of AKL into Hard Rock hotel for a week.

I have 1-2 spare TS and unsure where to use these ?
NMW1702 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Our WDW Holiday.
Old 10 Jul 19, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
VIP Dibber

JanetteP's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
What about Fantasmic Dining at Mama Melrose on Sunday giving you fastpass to Fantasmic, and perhaps Liberty Tree Tavern on the Saturday instead of a QS meal.

Janette
AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven September 2019, Lakeside Haven RPR May 2019. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa August 2018. SSR, Aurora Villa May 2018. Kidani AKL, RPR Champion Florida Villa 2017, Staybridge Suites LBV, White Blossom & Owens Villa 2016 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 2016, Magic Landings 2015, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 2012, Highgrove 2009, Legacy Park 2007, Indian Point 2006 and 2005, Florida Pines 2004

Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
2nd trip in 2020 hopefully to AKL
Old 12 Jul 19, 06:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
Imagineer

Claudette's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 3
I would move the shopping day into the second week when you are staying at HRH. I think you could do with some more Disney park time, one visit to each park is not enough.
Claudette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
A long time to come...
Old 12 Jul 19, 12:16 PM  
Link to this Post
NMW1702
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Ive got a morning and an evening in each park.

Do you not think that's enough ? It is our second visit but I could move the shopping visit I suppose
NMW1702 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Our WDW Holiday.
Old 12 Jul 19, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
Imagineer

Claudette's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by NMW1702 View Post
Ive got a morning and an evening in each park.

Do you not think that's enough ? It is our second visit but I could move the shopping visit I suppose
No definitely not, IMO of course. I would want two or three days in each park in total (one would be enough for Epcot), but split into part days probably.
Claudette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
A long time to come...
Ever After Holidays