Notices

Old 12 Jul 19, 07:32 AM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

Glad it’s not only us who have days like that. But at least you enjoyed the boat trip and had a great time at MK x

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 07:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Oh what a day! We’ve all been there... Winter Park does look lovely though, those houses wow!
That Johns bbq place looks so dodgy! I found the kids got hungry literally every two hours last time we went I can only imagine the tension on that train 😂 Stan has done remarkably well managing the MDE hope they have enjoyed their trip too. Looks like you all had a wonderful evening in MK.
Don’t worry about your notes too much, sometimes photos is just fine, your report has been fantastic x

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 08:11 AM  
Link to this Post
JudeB
Imagineer

JudeB's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Mobile

Amazing photos of the fireworks! Your honesty is refreshing, as others said, I’m pretty sure we can all say we’ve had a morning like that at some point! At least the day improved and ended on a high!
Old 12 Jul 19, 08:19 AM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
All holidays have one of those days don't they - it's the law

Glad it ended on a much better note.

Love the picture of you being the leader and the half glasses
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 09:56 AM  
Link to this Post
MarionG
Imagineer

Yes, we have had days like that too. Oh dear about your glasses. Hope you managed to get another pair.
A lovely end to the day.
MarionG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 09:59 AM  
Link to this Post
belfastbabe
Apprentice Imagineer

belfastbabe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Mobile

Have I got this right Helen- when leaving park get the monorail and go to contemporary? How do you get to car parking lot ? Sorry for being so stupid!
belfastbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 10:00 AM  
Link to this Post
scojos
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

My kids would have revolted if they were hungry (quick snacks and sugar they re unbearable otherwise..)
Looks lovely but i would burn like a crisp on that boat..
scojos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
A frustrating day but finished well at MK. We love the boat ride

Joan
Old 12 Jul 19, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Mazascouser
Apprentice Imagineer

Mazascouser's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Sitting in a dark rainy Liverpool reading your report makes me understand why we love Florida. You make lots of great memories. Love all your reports thanks for bringing a bit of sunshine into our lives.
Mazascouser is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 19, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
macy
VIP Dibber

macy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
One of those days that we all seem to have, the boat ride look brilliant. The houses are really stunning , it's a great lifestyle over there. Taking the train makes a nice change, just a shame you couldn't find the right place to eat there. I wouldn't be handing my card over to any dodgy places either, wise decision. A perfect ending to the day and the rest you will laugh at once home and reminiscing. Have a fab day and make the most of it all.
macy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List