Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 29 Mar 17, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by PJB71 View Post
Your tea looks lovely Sam🍴

Cottage Pie & Veg for us tonight
Looks lovely Paula, love cottage pie ... especially the crispy bits on top 😘X
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 17, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasarah
VIP Dibber

floridasarah's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Oooops must be in holiday mode already, or it could be the 2 naughty days at the weekend. Put 1lb on tonight, but hey ho I am expecting a few over the next 2 weeks anyway.

If I get any healthy meals that are almost SW extra easy I will post some as I have been very slack lately on here and not posted much at all.
floridasarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 17, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by floridasarah View Post
Oooops must be in holiday mode already, or it could be the 2 naughty days at the weekend. Put 1lb on tonight, but hey ho I am expecting a few over the next 2 weeks anyway.

If I get any healthy meals that are almost SW extra easy I will post some as I have been very slack lately on here and not posted much at all.
Hi Sarah x
1lb is nothing and with you going away so soon it would be least of my worries... looking forward to seeing how Florida does extra easy meals then lol 😂... have a wonderful time and can't wait to hear all about it... safe trip and enjoy every minute xxx
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 17, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie1981
Apprentice Imagineer

Meals look yummy and well done on the losses👍 I didnt go to weigh in last week but been on plan this week and im thinking it'll be a maintain as feeling bloated 🙁
minnie1981 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 17, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie1981
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by floridasarah View Post

Have a fab holiday✈️🌞🎢

HOLIDAY INN 2007
GRANDE VILLAS LBV 2011, 2013, 2016, 2019
WINDSOR HILLS 2018
ROSEN INN POINTE MARCH, OCT 2023
minnie1981 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 17, 07:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Yum... we all love cottage pie too, off to find the recipe for the SW version.

Sarah - what an exciting countdown, have a fantastic time...

I'm not far behind you and would love to see some of your healthy (or not) meal choices. Think I've got a couple of visits in my head to Sweet Tomatoes this time, we do really like it even when I'm not being conscious of my syn intake.
Juliemack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 17, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
loolieboo1410
Earning More Ears

sigh...I hate clothes shopping. My size 16 jeans are too big. They are from Next and are fine when I wash them...then I wear them for 10 minutes and they gggggrrrrrrroooooooowwwwwwww! I've just been to buy jeans. I can't get any to fit
I went to Next and they have nothing in a short a*se length, that aren't super skinny. I went to Dorothy Perkins. Can't get a 14 over my butt, yet a 16 is too big. Try and Evans 14 she says... yeah right...I'm 5 foot 2 and the waistband came up to my armpits
I'm not going to lose any more lol...I HATE shopping!
loolieboo1410 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 17, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by loolieboo1410 View Post
sigh...I hate clothes shopping. My size 16 jeans are too big. They are from Next and are fine when I wash them...then I wear them for 10 minutes and they gggggrrrrrrroooooooowwwwwwww! I've just been to buy jeans. I can't get any to fit
I went to Next and they have nothing in a short a*se length, that aren't super skinny. I went to Dorothy Perkins. Can't get a 14 over my butt, yet a 16 is too big. Try and Evans 14 she says... yeah right...I'm 5 foot 2 and the waistband came up to my armpits
lol I feel your pain... Most of my size 18 jeans are in a bag to go to local charity shop , I have one pair that are okay that I wore today and made the mistake of wearing silky drawers... after half an hour I looked like a skateboarding youth with my kecks on show so they are now sat in the bag... I bought a couple of pairs of size 16s other weekend in next sale that are nice but I was saving those but it's not gonna happen I need to wear them all the time now... I'm going to order some more too I think cos I live in jeans.
Isn't it funny how sizes vary so much between stores and I'm sorry I wouldn't have even stepped into Evans to buy jeans no matter how good they fitted cos after dieting for so long and no longer needing plus sized stores I ain't going in to shop in them anymore lol.
Hope you find the perfect fit soon xx
Old 30 Mar 17, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Cocobean121
Imagineer

Originally Posted by loolieboo1410 View Post

I know how you feel too

I bought some from George at asda as I was having trouble getting usual ones from next (they did a shapewear type jeans that lifted your butt up nicely)! The ones from George are skinny fit, but they have something in them that makes them keep their shape and not go baggy, they are lovely and soft aswell and half the price of next.

Also, I'm still wearing mine despite loosing 1.5 stone as they seem to shrink to your shape!

May be worth a look online for their shapewear jeans, I find them easier online than instore, and they are great with refunds if you don't like them.

Good luck on the jeans hunt!

Easter 2011 Legacy Park Villa fl. Aug/Sept 2013 Thousand Oaks Villa fl. April 2015 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa fl. May 2017 the sanctuary, West Haven villa Fl.
October 2019 Pier 60 & Highlands Reserve villa fl
May 2020 endless summer and Aventura
Cocobean121 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 17, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Tonight it's lamb casserole which was 2.5 syns cos I made it with a lamb and mint gravy mix... plenty of veg and roasties

Apologies for dark picture lol
Closed Thread