Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 Mar 20, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

I’ll be booking for Sep 21 later in the year when flights are released.
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 20, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

I was never going to go in 2021 because of the 50th anniversary crowds - I'd already planned to go to Disneyland California and Aulani. This has made me more determined not to - all the rescheduled trips will just add to the crowds. I'm planning on returning there in 2022. I haven't given up hope that my September trip this year will go ahead though.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 20, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
HermioneFuzzle
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Pondering the same question here. We’re booked for end of July this year with the free dining plan. Wondering whether to amend it to next summer holidays when the Disney dining plan is announced.
HermioneFuzzle is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 20, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
discoclare
Excited about Disney

I really want to go. I cannot see them releasing free dining in April, it might be a bit more delayed.
Yes, if it is released I think it's highly likely I would place a deposit for CB with QSDP for August 2021.
discoclare is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 20, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
hjanea46
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I'm waiting to see if/what free dining is released and then thinking of booking room, ticket and dining plan for just me direct with disney . I believe that deposit will be £50- please correct me if I'm wrong.And I think I can add the rest of my family at a later date?
We are scheduled to go end of July with virgin this year but if we have to cancel the only time we can go again will be next summer as I'm an nhs nurse so can't have Christmas off work and Easter is out as hopefully my dd has her GCSE next year. So I'm thinking at least we will be able to get what we want for next year if we have to cancel this year without losing more than the deposit if this year goes ahead and we cancel next year.
Does that make sense?

Helen.
hjanea46 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 20, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Cream Soda
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Probably going 2022, our lovely Dibb villa owner has said we can move our deposit over. Just need to decide when to go.
Cream Soda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 20, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Had already booked next year trip and currently looking at another trip to DLP with brother for april next year with our summer holiday being cancelled this year due to finances (in preparation for just in case the money is needed)

Edited at 10:56 AM.
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 20, 01:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridarules
VIP Dibber

I am looking to book for 2021 😃
Marriott Motel, IDrive 1991, Davenport 2009, Windsor Palms 2010, 2012, Windsor Palms/RPR 2014, Windsor Palms, RPR, HRH 2016, Anna Maria, RPR, HRH & Windsor Palms 2018, Miami, Orlando, Anna Maria & Naples 2019. Orlando/HRH Easter 2022 & Miami/Orlando/RPR/Anna Maria/Naples 2022, Orlando 2023, Exploring Tampa 2024, Family relaxation at Anna Maria 2024
Floridarules is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Mar 20, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Helen J
Imagineer

I'm going to make sure everything is in place for a last minute booking next year.

Passports will need renewing, make sure Esta's are done, set up annual travel insurance, etc.

After June next year we will not be limited to school holidays, so we will just book a couple of weeks before we go. We are not bothered about ADR's, I know we won't get to fastpass the "good" rides, but I think we will still go last minute.
Old 23 Mar 20, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Laner
slightly serious Dibber

Laner's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I wouldn't book. Countries will not open their borders until they feel the virus is totally eradicated. If it takes them the hole of 2020 to get rid of the virus, why would they risk starting it again by letting people in, unless a vaccine or immunisation is invented.

I would plan to have the funds ready and when the borders open again, be ready to go. Good luck with the crowds!
Disneyland Paris 2000, 2002, 2006, 2008, 2011, 2014
Florida 1993, 1997, 2008, 2013
Laner is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List