Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Shopping in Florida
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.
Florida Magical Tours
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 14 Jul 18, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
#11
olgaandcoda
Imagineer
 
olgaandcoda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 07

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
For make up, go to Sephora at FM, check out their website first for brands and compare prices. also Ulta.com for makeup again plus more. The nearest one to I Drive is at near Mall of Millenia. One at the Loop too.
__________________
Olga
olgaandcoda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 18, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
#12
Alidoll
I want to go now!
 
Join Date: Mar 18
Remember theres also Disney Springs (and you can get the boat from POR). More expensive granted but loads of stores there such as Uniqlo (which has kids stuff).
Alidoll is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 18, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
#13
Pez01
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber

 
Pez01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 16
Originally Posted by Alidoll View Post
Remember theres also Disney Springs (and you can get the boat from POR). More expensive granted but loads of stores there such as Uniqlo (which has kids stuff).
we got some great tee shirts from Uniqlo last year I do like a wander around the shops at Disney Springs
__________________
Sarah and Eva

2001 Sheraton International Drive
2016 Caribbean Beach Resort
2017 Port Orleans Riverside Royal room
Pez01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
18 nights POR Hard Rock
Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 18, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
#14
sheriffstar
I want to go now!
 
Join Date: Feb 13
DD20 buys childrens sizes in most store
s
sheriffstar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Orlando
Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jul 18, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
#15
BONDY LAD
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Jun 07
Just have to hit atlamonte springs every trip,shopping and the food court is to die for,loads of bargains in the shops there,exit 92 on ,i4 east,a mile up on the left,usually go on a rainy day,theres always one, bondy.
BONDY LAD is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
the Terrible ten on tour, in a villa+rpr
Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jul 18, 09:30 AM  
Link to this Post
#16
Pez01
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber

 
Pez01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 16
Mobile

Originally Posted by BONDY LAD View Post
Just have to hit atlamonte springs every trip,shopping and the food court is to die for,loads of bargains in the shops there,exit 92 on ,i4 east,a mile up on the left,usually go on a rainy day,theres always one, bondy.
Cheers Bondy just looked on the website they seem to have most of the ships we want forever 21, Sephora, Skechers Macys B&BW etc ... would you say this would be a better option to the Florida Mall? More bargains? Looks like a few choice spots for a lunch there too ...
__________________
Sarah and Eva

2001 Sheraton International Drive
2016 Caribbean Beach Resort
2017 Port Orleans Riverside Royal room
Pez01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
18 nights POR Hard Rock
Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jul 18, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
#17
BONDY LAD
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Jun 07
Originally Posted by Pez01 View Post
Cheers Bondy just looked on the website they seem to have most of the ships we want forever 21, Sephora, Skechers Macys B&BW etc ... would you say this would be a better option to the Florida Mall? More bargains? Looks like a few choice spots for a lunch there too ...
Absolutely,but its just our opinion,every time we have been we have dipped in even with the low rate of the , when we stay at universal its a 20/25 minute run up the i4 to the exit,very quiet and relaxed,al the shops we need and unusually for us we always hit the food court,exceptionally clean,we try to get some vouchers for the a&f and hollister shops which if we are bringing items back well worth it,but it appears to be cheaper there anyway,obviously until we go next month we dont know,just hope some of our friends can pick up various vouchers for us,they are going shortly, others may disagree though, always good when the day is not so good,great plan B,so to speak, bondy.
BONDY LAD is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
the Terrible ten on tour, in a villa+rpr
Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jul 18, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
#18
Pez01
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber

 
Pez01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 16
Mobile

Originally Posted by BONDY LAD View Post
Absolutely,but its just our opinion,every time we have been we have dipped in even with the low rate of the , when we stay at universal its a 20/25 minute run up the i4 to the exit,very quiet and relaxed,al the shops we need and unusually for us we always hit the food court,exceptionally clean,we try to get some vouchers for the a&f and hollister shops which if we are bringing items back well worth it,but it appears to be cheaper there anyway,obviously until we go next month we dont know,just hope some of our friends can pick up various vouchers for us,they are going shortly, others may disagree though, always good when the day is not so good,great plan B,so to speak, bondy.
Thanks for the info thats great ... we will be doing uber from Disney which is fine they are cheap enough ... sounds like a great back up plan for one of those rainy days ... we wasted those days last year so this option is ideal and Im not sure we fancy Florida mall
__________________
Sarah and Eva

2001 Sheraton International Drive
2016 Caribbean Beach Resort
2017 Port Orleans Riverside Royal room
Pez01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
18 nights POR Hard Rock
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks
Orlando Attractions

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump

Attraction Tickets Direct

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

theDIBB Menu

Florida Tix

US Dollar Rates
Cash/Travellers Cheques
Covent Garden FX  $1.3075
M&S  $1.2799
Travelex  $1.2907
Prepaid MasterCard Rates
CaxtonFX  $1.2931
Travelex CP  $1.2907
Updated: 02:30 17/07/2018

theDIBB Charities
Cancer Research UK
DIBB Members have Donated: £10,090
£


Macmillan Cancer Support
DIBB Members have Donated: £1,035
£

Euro Rates
Cash/Travellers Cheques
Covent Garden FX  €1.1145
M&S  €1.0924
Travelex  €1.1033
Prepaid MasterCard Rates
CaxtonFX  €1.1046
Travelex CP  €1.1033
Updated: 02:30 17/07/2018

Orlando Weather
Florida Time
Mon 16th Jul 9:39pm
Now: 28C/82F
Few Clouds
Few Clouds
Cloud Cover: 20%
Wind: 3mph - SW Arrow points to where the wind is coming from.
Pressure: 1018mb
Humidity: 74%
Illuminations Smoke
Updated: 00:56 17/07/2018