Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 16 Jul 18, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Kinggie
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

We go at least once in every trip. We used to love it, my dh is not so keen now but it’s tradituon to go.

Cocktails there are a must though
2016 Disney - LBV
2018 Universal - Pointe Orlando
Kinggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 18, 01:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Kathleen74
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We love Bahama Breeze. Our favourite is the one on Vineland Ave, go every trip.
We had the Quesadillas as a starter between 4 adults and 2 kids-enough for a bit each as portions are big.( had the empanadas too last year and they were really good)
I had the grilled chicken with citrus butter and sweet potato mash and my dh had the ribs. Cocktails are good- always have a Bahamarita and Chocolate Island pudding is good. Not tried Key Lime pie yet-maybe next time. Only got back home today so missing all my dinners out already!

Kathleen74 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 18, 07:17 AM  
Link to this Post
IndianaMac
Imagineer

Bahama Breeze is great - went twice in out 2014 hol in the space of a week (we were on I-Drive for a week before transferring to CBR).
I'm not a seafood man, so stuck with burgers (I know, you can get a burger anywhere...), but MrsMac likes the seafood variety on the menu.
She enjoyed the cocktails, too (I settled for the Aruba Red beer, which was most pleasant).
IndianaMac is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 18, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Last time we went we did the happy hour and shared a selection of starters. Over ordered but would definitely do again.

They all do happy hour 4-6pm Mon to fri except I Drive location.

Speciality cocktails are $5 and appetisers are half price.

bahamabreeze/happy-h...estaurant/3016
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 18, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
neilhd
Imagineer

Our favourite ever restaurant. We've introduced it to 3 other groups of people now, and they all rave about it too.

We even went to one in Las Vegas last week.

Our favourites are the coconut shrimp and the jerk chicken wings as appetizers, and my favourite entree is the Jerk Chicken Pasta (they do a smaller version of this too, which is still enormous!).
Old 17 Jul 18, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Mad Hatters
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

We love the one on I drive.

As mentioned the lobster and shrimp quesadilla are awesome. The fish tacos really good too.
Mad Hatters is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 18, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Yordaman
Excited about Disney

Yep, we’re fans too. Only went to the one below Vineland Outlet (intending to go shopping) because we were hungry, but then stuffed ourselves and forgot all about the shopping!

Try the Strawberry Lemon Breeze non-alcoholic drink. OMG.

And the Key Lime Pie is excellent!

We ended up going back, and going to the one on 192 too.

Definitely recommend.
Yordaman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 18, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Lovesholidays
Imagineer

Lovesholidays's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Kathleen74 View Post
We love Bahama Breeze. Our favourite is the one on Vineland Ave, go every trip.
We had the Quesadillas as a starter between 4 adults and 2 kids-enough for a bit each as portions are big.( had the empanadas too last year and they were really good)
I had the grilled chicken with citrus butter and sweet potato mash and my dh had the ribs. Cocktails are good- always have a Bahamarita and Chocolate Island pudding is good. Not tried Key Lime pie yet-maybe next time. Only got back home today so missing all my dinners out already!

Those cocktails look really good 😛
Lovesholidays is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 18, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Hornet1976
Getting Excited

Mobile

Used to love the place but we’ve been put off after our last visit. Main course came before we’d even finished the starters. Whole thing was rushed from the minute we got in there. When I look back to all of our visits I’d say we went for the atmosphere, some of their dishes are very good, others are average. Beer choice wasn’t great either from memory.
Hornet1976 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 18, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

Love Bahama Breeze, we usually go to Vineland. Last time they muddled up out starters, we ordered 3 nacho platters between 10 of us, and to be fair we all had different specifics (extra this, none of that, this on the side etc.. But they sorted it and comped them plus a manager came out to check all was ok so it won't put us off at all.

I love the cilantro chicken. I get the light portion which doesn't seem much smaller at all and helps leave space for key lime pie and creme brulee (Dh and I share... I don't eat them both myself but I probably could)
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List