Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 21 Apr 20, 11:59 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
My cat constantly sits on my laptop keyboard when I’m working from home... I move her and 5 minutes later she’s back!
our cat does that too and the dog insists on laying his head on the keyboard while your trying to type.

Our cat is a madam and always doing daft/funny things

she tries to help when ds is playing on the ipad and is actually quite good at swiping/clicking on things much to ds dismay

she insists on climbing up the net curtains and balancing on the top then she meows as shes stuck spend 10 mins trying to pry her off only for her to promptly do it again

When we buy crates of water she'll climb inside the wrapper as your unpacking them them swipe at you if you try to take any more out

she pulls dd trainers out of the box so she can sleep in it and swipes at the dog out of the tiny hole on the side when he walks past

she balances on the top of any skinny things like the top of the door or the stairgate even caught her sat on top of the tv before
when she gets on top of the door she'll meow to be helped down then give you the most disgusted look and stalk off in a huff

she thinks she's a parrot and sits on your shoulder
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 20, 08:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Labboy
VIP Dibber

My two Bengal girls could dig to Australia in their litter trays, get us up at all hours to clean the trays, then when cleaned they have the cheek to come back and check our work to see if it is up to code.
Labboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 20, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Rac20 View Post
My cat has OCD.. he sits, stares at his cat flap and then paws at it for five minutes before he goes through it? Why? It’s painful to watch!🙈
My cat makes such a palaver about exiting the cat flap if he knows somebody is watching. He fusses for ages and tries to pretend it is stuck so that in the end the door is opened for him.

However I know that he has no such cat flap problems when there is nobody around as he comes and goes as he pleases e.g. during the night, when we are out and we will leave him overnight and he clearly goes out as he doesn’t have a litter tray in house.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 20, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
My dog on the bed, off the bed, on the bed, she can do the off the bed on her own if it’s light but can’t do either if it’s dark. She barks to come in the back door and when you get there’s she walks away as tho she didn’t ask to come in. She walks round the house crying with food until someone buries it in a blanket for her. She growls if you try to pick her up, try’s to bite the vet, hates grooming or having hair brushed, digs water in the paddling pool, sits staring at you till you let her out. She makes awful smells, walks away from them and gets really cross and barks if you mention it! But look 👀
Old 22 Apr 20, 05:02 PM  
Link to this Post
mollybogle
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

My mum’s westie rattles the pots on our pot stand to get out the back when she comes to visit
Old 22 Apr 20, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

Our Westie uses "the paw"... he paws at the back door to say "let me out/in". He paws at your leg to say "come on... let me on your lap" and he paws at whatever bit of you he can reach to say "I want some fuss/tummy rubs".

He also speaks... when it is dinner time (or if he thinks he can get away with it, 30 min early) he will sit in your eye-line and go "woowooowoo".

He also has a hierarchy - I am "the boss" - he simply just does as I say, DH is next in charge - he makes DH do things with a stare - like get him dinner and goes directly to him when I am cross, Dog is next, DD is bottom of the heap - he treats her like a sibling and sleeps on top of her, beside her, takes her toys to play with etc. - and does nothing that she tells him to
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 20, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
beanbunny
Apprentice Imagineer

Currently sat on my jigsaw!

Edited at 05:42 PM.
beanbunny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 20, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
That’s cute! I have 2 dogs who just bark at the door.

I do have a parrot though who is a never ending source of entertainment. He often talks to our Amazon Alexa 🙄😂
He mimics me perfectly having a phone call, shouts of the dogs, sings... and worst of all, mimics the sound of wine pouring into a glass when I go to the kitchen 😂😂
Love it
That’s so funny
Old 22 Apr 20, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Pepsibubbles
Imagineer

Our french bulldog uses her small teddies as dummies when asleep sometimes... She will sit and suck them for ages
February... 2011/2012/2015... May ... 2013/2014/2015/2016/2017/2018/2019... June ... 2014...August ... 2009/2010/2011/2014/2017... September.. 2002/2003/2005/2013/2014/2015/2016/2018/2019... November ... 2017/2018
Pepsibubbles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 20, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
ali-s
VIP Dibber

My siamese likes to jump onto my shoulder with no warning. He used to be able to launch from ground level, but he's put on a bit of weight so likes to use a chair or table now. I daren't turn my back on him if I see him eyeing me up. It's ok in the winter when I'm wearing woollies, but summer t shirts mean scratched shoulders.
He also likes to bring in random stuff like lolly sticks, straw , twigs, cable ties , string . I can often have enough to start the woodburner.
Mexico 2010, Easter in Mexico Trip Index
ESD Pointe Orlando, Palm Pavilion Clearwater, RPR August 2012
Costa Rica July 2015 Pura Vida! trip report
South Africa 2017 trip report
ali-s is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List