Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 28 Apr 22, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Jools
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by BonbonPrincess2 View Post
For 2018 I got tickets via Attraction Tickets. They are selling for Universal Horror Night so will hopefully sell MNSSHP too.
Yeah I will look out for AT selling them too we got our HHN through them as you get the free covid cover ...until testing is dropped i am getting everything covered!
Old 28 Apr 22, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
RescueRangers
Apprentice Imagineer

Im going to have to move some reservations around I think.

We planed to rope drop DHS the day Not so scary is on now. But not sure if thats sensible
RescueRangers is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 22, 04:52 AM  
Link to this Post
colin39
Imagineer

Originally Posted by halloweenbaby2 View Post
Bah hum bug! Who cares what time of year it is? It's a brilliant party and as we can only go in August I'm grateful we are able to take part in this event as there are so many events we aren't able to see and do due to the time of year we are able to go.
If you don't like it or don't want to go that's fine. We love it and would recommend everyone experience it at least once.
Hey im all for mnsshp , lovely amazing night the fireworks were awesome and the staff/crews work outstandingly.
My gripe is August? 3 full months before Halloween?
Old 29 Apr 22, 07:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by colin39 View Post
Hey im all for mnsshp , lovely amazing night the fireworks were awesome and the staff/crews work outstandingly.
We’ll be going in august, it’ll save us thousands in having to go back in October to do it.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 22, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
RescueRangers
Apprentice Imagineer

Its been in August for years. Its actually a few days alter then it normally is. Whats annoying for me !
RescueRangers is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 22, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
lollina
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by phi2012 View Post
It says early booking for select Disney hotel guests. I wonder what that means. Also wonder if our on site stay for the week before we want to book the Halloween party would count. Stay finishes on 20th August, want to book the 26th August party. 🤔
Includes all Disney owned hotels plus Shades of Green and Swan/Dolphin I believe.
Old 3 May 22, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
IndianaMac
Imagineer

Originally Posted by phi2012 View Post
It says early booking for select Disney hotel guests. I wonder what that means. Also wonder if our on site stay for the week before we want to book the Halloween party would count. Stay finishes on 20th August, want to book the 26th August party. 🤔
Similar predicament here... first week in Disney, and the opening party falls in that week, but then we've a cruise and a road-trip, then I-Drive and would be looking to do the party on that final few days (26th).

Guess we'll find out on the 12th.
IndianaMac is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
IndianaMac
Imagineer

Well, looks like you can only book today for the period you're on-site... we're on site from the fifth, boarding the cruise on the thirteenth, then back on I-Drive towards the end of August... prefer tickets for the 26th rather than the night before we have to go to Canaveral (and face a Covid test to embark), but the only date showing as we try to book is the 12th...

...ho-hum, best laid plans and all that... just have to take our chances next week as they go on sale to the public I guess.
IndianaMac is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

I’m so glad they start it in August so international guests can go with school age kids in the summer holidays.

We went in August 2018 and had a great time despite getting rained off a bit at the start of the evening and spending a couple of hours queuing to meet Moana (it was not long after the movie had come out and this was the only way to meet her.)

I haven’t seen any details about meet and greets yet but as MNSSHP is so expensive, it’s worth having a plan of priorities since the time goes pretty quick.

Our favourite things at the 2018 party were riding Space Mountain in the pitch black which is back this year, meeting Ariel and Eric together, the allergy / vegan candy and the parade.

Just booked for August 16th as my teens were really keen to do it again this year. My 16 year old even said she would skip birthday presents this year if we could go 🤣.
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 22, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by moosha View Post
I’m so glad they start it in August so international guests can go with school age kids in the summer holidays.

We went in August 2018 and had a great time despite getting rained off a bit at the start of the evening and spending a couple of hours queuing to meet Moana (it was not long after the movie had come out and this was the only way to meet her.)

I haven’t seen any details about meet and greets yet but as MNSSHP is so expensive, it’s worth having a plan of priorities since the time goes pretty quick.

Our favourite things at the 2018 party were riding Space Mountain in the pitch black which is back this year, meeting Ariel and Eric together, the allergy / vegan candy and the parade.

Just booked for August 16th as my teens were really keen to do it again this year. My 16 year old even said she would skip birthday presents this year if we could go 🤣.
Definitely! We would never have been able to experience it if it didn’t start in august.
I can’t wait, had such an amazing time last time.
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List