Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 27 May 22, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Our BIG was called at 1030 after initially saying 1.05pm.

It's an awesome ride but too intense from me but will ride again when we return in Oct.
Old 27 May 22, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
miked1e
Imagineer

miked1e's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Amazing! Loved it… so much fun.

Back in later!
Old 27 May 22, 06:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Tco200
Imagineer

The collective cheers at 1 with the next batch of boarding groups was a joy

Secured one so now I have ILL and Virtual queue but just happy to have the chance to go on
Tco200 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 22, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyF1rstT1me
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by disneypars View Post
We confirmed our party before 7am and used second phone for accurate time check (time.is). At 6.59.59 refreshed and BG shown.
This is exactly what we did. Got BG 60. Initial time estimate of around 1:35 but our slot actually opened at just before 11am. Great ride, feel very lucky to have gotten a boarding group for it. Kids were hoping we failed as back up plan was for a day at Typhoon Lagoon. We're just heading to the waterpark now for the rest of the day.
DisneyF1rstT1me is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 22, 06:32 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Originally Posted by disneypars View Post
We confirmed our party before 7am and used second phone for accurate time check (time.is). At 6.59.59 refreshed and BG shown.
Sorry just looking for a step by step guide!

So you can pre select your party before 7am and then a second before 7am you just refreshed the page and your boarding group was secured?
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 22, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
miked1e
Imagineer

miked1e's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
We heard the cheers too haha…. We are back on later!
Old 27 May 22, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Slore
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by miked1e View Post
On our way to Epcot now… seems they are getting through BGs quicker than expected maybe…. Our original time suggested 3:40pm. Is now at 12:30PM.
I guess the ride throughput is much higher than ROTR and Remy’s being a coaster. Hopefully they’ll stop the Boarding Groups fairly soon after the hype dies down (or I’m hoping in time for when we go)!
Slore is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 22, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

[QUOTE=gjdjud;15467549]Sorry just looking for a step by step guide!

So you can pre select your party before 7am and then a second before 7am you just refreshed the page and your boarding group was secured?[/QUOTE

Confirm your party pre 7am. I set our alarm for 0645 so plenty of time.

Had spare phone on time.is website and at 06.59.58 hit the refresh button and BG appeared.
Old 27 May 22, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyF1rstT1me
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by gjdjud View Post
Sorry just looking for a step by step guide!

So you can pre select your party before 7am and then a second before 7am you just refreshed the page and your boarding group was secured?
Step by Step Guide for GOTG:

7am drop - no need to be in the park
1pm drop - must be in the park

YOU CAN HAVE MULTIPLE PEOPLE FROM THE SAME GROUP ATTEMPTING TO GET A BOARDING PASS

1). Up to 1hr before, confirm your party by opening up MDE App, select Virtual Queues, then select Guardians and select/deselect who in your party is riding.

2) On someone else's mobile phone, watch the Clock app and count the seconds. Refresh your MDE App screen (by hitting the refresh button or pulling down from the top of your screen) as soon as it hits 6:59m59s (or 12:59m59s) and then select Join Boarding Group/Join Virtual Queue. If the button is still greyed out, try refreshing again.

You need to be super quick so having a clock with seconds showing on another phone is a good idea.

The above instructions are what I followed this morning and we got lucky with a boarding group. If anyone spots any errors, feel free to correct them.as I've done this from memory.
DisneyF1rstT1me is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 22, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Originally Posted by DisneyF1rstT1me View Post
Step by Step Guide for GOTG:

7am drop - no need to be in the park
1pm drop - must be in the park

YOU CAN HAVE MULTIPLE PEOPLE FROM THE SAME GROUP ATTEMPTING TO GET A BOARDING PASS

1). Up to 1hr before, confirm your party by opening up MDE App, select Virtual Queues, then select Guardians and select/deselect who in your party is riding.

2) On someone else's mobile phone, watch the Clock app and count the seconds. Refresh your MDE App screen (by hitting the refresh button or pulling down from the top of your screen) as soon as it hits 6:59m59s (or 12:59m59s) and then select Join Boarding Group/Join Virtual Queue. If the button is still greyed out, try refreshing again.

You need to be super quick so having a clock with seconds showing on another phone is a good idea.

The above instructions are what I followed this morning and we got lucky with a boarding group. If anyone spots any errors, feel free to correct them.as I've done this from memory.
Brilliant. Thanks
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List