Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 10 Jun 22, 08:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

DH has gone into London now, before he went our conversations included: last nights Ocado delivery driver butt dialling us at 1am, what to have for dinner, whose turn it is to change the litter tray, that we need to read up on how Virgin airmiles work.
Claudette is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 22, 08:30 AM  
Link to this Post
JAF
Imagineer

Drinking a cup of tea whilst having a leisurely breakfast only to find our new granite worktops are arriving at 10 am instead of this afternoon so now trying to get kitchen fitters in this afternoon to connect up hob and sink rather than wait till Tuesday.
JAF is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 22, 08:32 AM  
Link to this Post
PopAlways
Excited about Disney

On my second cup of coffee…so far this morning, the non appearance of the delivery
scheduled for yesterday, the sweet peas are ready for cutting, DH asking me what time I’m taking my Dad to the seaside.
PopAlways is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 22, 08:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Talking to the dog come up the steps (that lead to our bed) then she goes down them again to see dh go to work. Then she wants to go up them and I’m saying “come on you can do it”. She can’t do it unless I stand behind her and coax her up, that’s the conversation this morning so far! 🤷🤦
Old 10 Jun 22, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
scouser
Imagineer

Just finished my breakfast and about to leave for work, just been hit with ds prom bill, it's the night before his video antigen test consultation so he needs to be up 7am the next morning which will be fun. Iam currently day dreaming about getting home from work tonight and supping a glass of wine and watching stranger things lol this is one of my very few weekends off so can't wait. Have a nice weekend everyone 👋
Old 10 Jun 22, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
Well my husband realised that we both completely missed our 21st wedding anniversary yesterday 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
Plus we don’t know if our youngest is in school or not today so that’s this morning’s conversation 😬😬😬😖😖😖🙈🙈🙈
Happy Anniversary to the both of you x
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 22, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

My first sentence at 5.45am this morning was ‘don’t drip sweat on the carpet!’🤣 DH had just done a Peleton session and was walking through the bedroom to the bathroom.
The next topics were about whether he should book me a physio appointment for this weekend (I have been in the wars for the past week), what we should have for dinner and the fact that one of needs to alter the Tado as the heating is still coming on early morning and it’s boiling hot upstairs.
😂
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 22, 09:07 AM  
Link to this Post
BucksBugsy
All round good bloke

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
My first sentence at 5.45am this morning was ‘don’t drip sweat on the carpet!’🤣 DH had just done a Peleton session and was walking through the bedroom to the bathroom.
The next topics were about whether he should book me a physio appointment for this weekend (I have been in the wars for the past week), what we should have for dinner and the fact that one of needs to alter the Tado as the heating is still coming on early morning and it’s boiling hot upstairs.
😂
Heating ?! But it's June
Old 10 Jun 22, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Col&Ali
Imagineer

Nice thread BB 😄

We are on holiday so it went like this:

Me: What time is it? (Room is dark but know it’s up time)
Him: 08.20
Me: Oh no! We might be too late for a sun bed!
*Text goes*
Him: who’s that?
Me: Chiropodist reminder for Tuesday
Him: Have you booked leave for Monday?
Me: yes, and Tuesday morning for chiropodist and nail salon
Him: Blimey!
Me: 💃💃💃
Col&Ali is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 22, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Dazed
VIP Dibber

Hmmm, I have husband and 4 boys who were all up for work and out the house by 6.45am.

6am conversations included:

Who’s in the bathroom, why do they take so long
Why is sibling sitting in my seat (they all like the same place at the table)
How many calories are in siblings breakfast and why he doesn’t eat enough
Whether you should bin the crumbs in the Weetabix pack or not
Love Island
Should a 27yr old man date someone that’s just turned 19 and is it seen as ok the other way around.
Ballon D’or winners
Liverpool signing Nunez and various other Premier League signings
One son played 20 songs on his playlist (about 20-30 seconds of each song) with discussions between them of what the songs remind them of inc Tik Toks, COD maps, Club Penguin when they were younger, FIFA, Villa in Florida in 2013 etc
When they are all getting their hair cut next week
Holiday - when are we flying, what time is the cab etc
Who’s going to the gym today after work
Who’s taking their car/who’s driving/who has petrol/the cost of petrol
What workouts are being done at the gym later today
Who had the last hayfever tablet, who’s hayfever is worst
Why are you all talking to me at 6am?
Eldest son telling 2nd son he needs to go back on his ADHD meds as he is too much at 6am (half joking, half wishing)
Who works the hardest/longest hours 🙄
Who weighs the most, lifts the most, has the biggest muscles/gains etc (why are boys so competitive?!)
Plus much more that I’ve already forgotten.

Conversation with husband consisted of “good morning”, a kiss and “have a nice day” as he escaped out of the door trying not to make eye contact or engage with any of the boys 😂

Edited at 09:25 AM.
Dazed is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List