Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 5 Jun 22, 12:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Moleymole
Imagineer

Good Will Hunting - it’s been awhile since I’ve watched this, what a great film this is.
OKW again 2015 and Anna Maria
2017 Contemporary Resort & Anna Maria
ALWAYS AUGUST!

August 2022 my 50th! - Universal Hardrock Hotel, Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk villas, Polynesian, Anna Maria Island.

Moleymole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 22, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
tocpe321
VIP Dibber

The Darkest Hour. Very good. Gary Oldman and cast were excellent. It really makes you think what could have happened if we'd continued down the path of appeasement.
Old 5 Jun 22, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
ncmurray
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tocpe321 View Post
The Darkest Hour. Very good. Gary Oldman and cast were excellent. It really makes you think what could have happened if we'd continued down the path of appeasement.
Thats interesting... might have a look out for that one.
Old 6 Jun 22, 07:22 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
I watched The Irishman again. I don’t think I was so excited for a film in years when it was released but found it a big let down. This time I watched it over 3 parts and enjoyed it way way more than the first time. Still think the De Niro de aging process looks awful and should have had younger actor for the earlier parts though.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 22, 12:11 AM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Jan View Post
We watched Sully: Miracle on the Hudson last night, with Tom Hanks in the starring role. It was very good. The story of the pilot who had to land his passenger plane in the Hudson River (New York) in 2009.
I've just watched Sully again tonight and I know it's a dramatization but it is truly riveting viewing. At the time I watched the rescue mission unfolding with complete disbelief before my eyes and later the moving of the aircraft. You really couldn't make the story up.
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 22, 12:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Posiesmum
VIP Dibber

Posiesmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 3
Downtown Abbey a New Era. Quite bland with happy endings for all. However very pretty to watch, a pleasant way to pass a couple of hours (especially at the Scotsman Picturehouse in Edinburgh).

Villefranche-sur-Mer/Monaco - June and July 2024
Orlando for Thanksgiving - November/December 2024
Belfast/Dublin/Vancouver - June 2025
Posiesmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 22, 07:34 AM  
Link to this Post
IndianaMac
Imagineer

Not the very last (that was a second showing of Top Gun with my daughter before my local finishes the run...), but the one before:
The Gentlemen. Been on my list on Netflix for ages, finally got round to it. Really good fun, definitely recommend.
IndianaMac is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 22, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Watched Sonic again last night. 2 x 50 somethings with no kids and we love it! 💙
Old 18 Jun 22, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
braby
Serious Dibber

The Matrix Resurrection, wished I hadn't bothered.
braby is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 22, 12:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridadreams
Imagineer

Top Gun Maverick last night - loved it 💕 right amount of nostalgia but not too much that you need to remember everything! Brilliant film - enjoyed it so much am going again with ds!

Edited at 12:04 PM.
Floridadreams is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List