Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 29 Jun 22, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Art of Marvel concierge contact?

Hiya

I've been trying for several weeks (maybe more) to book Downtown for dinner but there is absolutely no availability showing on the app for my stay in Oct. I've also been looking for Pym now that is available and also absolutely nothing.

I read somewhere that the concierge may be able to book you into Downtown (we are staying at that hotel). Does anyone know what the contact details are for them?

The availability is so low, only seems to be a few of the hotel restaurants showing, always the same ones. Nothing in the parks at all.

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 22, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
fiendj
Getting Excited

This could be because your stay is in October. My understanding is that restaurants cannot be booked until it is within 2 months of your trip. The bookings for Downtown restaurant for my last trip opened 55 days before my arrival date and you are right in that they do book up quite quickly. I think you might be a bit early to make a reservation. Hope this information helps.

Edit to add: Found this in the FAQs for DLP...
'Booking your table before you arrive at Disneyland Paris is highly recommended. You can book within the 2 months before you arrive. The official Disneyland Paris app is the easiest and quickest way to book. Alternatively, you can contact us on +33 1 60 30 40 50 (international call rates apply, cost may vary according to network).'

Edited at 01:31 PM.
fiendj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 22, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Hiya, I know it says 60 days but i've seen bookings available (things I didn't want) over the time I have been looking, and I know other dibbers have booked for their stay way before the 60 day window. I will keep checking though and I will perhaps contact them too.

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 22, 04:14 PM  
Link to this Post
ElsasGloves
Very Serious Dibber

Give the dining reservation line a call. I rang before the 60 day window and they booked me a table (also staying in the marvel hotel so maybe that made a difference?) I didn’t get a confirmation number and half wondered if it would exist when we got there but I went to concierge and they printed me out a little ticket confirming the reservation time
ElsasGloves is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 22, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
ClippedWings
Excited about Disney

Appreciate this doesn’t assist with the original query but I believe dining reservations open 6 months in advance for on-site stays and 60 days for everyone else.
ClippedWings is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 22, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Thanks Elsa, I will try and give them a call tomorrow x

Edited at 06:35 PM.
Old 29 Jun 22, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaybeez
Imagineer

Jaybeez's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We’re staying onsite at Newport Bay in October and booked Downtown in May and then amended our reservation when a lot more slots were released at the start of June. Good luck with getting a reservation, past posts do make it look like they hold slots back for Art of Marvel guests.
Jaybeez is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jun 22, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Thank you! Will definitely try tomorrow, and fingers crossed

Old 30 Jun 22, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Woop! managed to book Downtown for dinner on 7 October. I rang them and they gave me an email address for the concierge and he has sorted it for me. They said that Pym Kitchen bookings for Oct aren't open yet, September is. Said to keep trying everyday. Will be thrilled if I manage to get one. Only really want those two. We are okay with other places the rest of the time.

Old 1 Jul 22, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
ElsasGloves
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by ClippedWings View Post
Appreciate this doesn’t assist with the original query but I believe dining reservations open 6 months in advance for on-site stays and 60 days for everyone else.
The app didn’t allow me to reserve dining until 60 days before my visit. I’d seen stories of others booking on the phone instead so I called on the off chance. Perhaps 6 months if you call but my experience of online didn’t allow it.

OP - I’m glad you were able to call and get your October booking!
ElsasGloves is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List