Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 30 Mar 19, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
lumosq102
Excited about Disney

I always cry on the ME back to MCO, its heartbreaking

Re buses, just in case no one has been by to say, you can go park to park and park to Disney Springs, but the Springs buses don't start until 4pm!

Well done on clearing out all of your snack credits! That haul must have kept you going for a while!

Not too long until your next break - this TR has been a delight & I'll look forward to reading the next one
lumosq102 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 19, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lumosq102 View Post
I always cry on the ME back to MCO, its heartbreaking

Re buses, just in case no one has been by to say, you can go park to park and park to Disney Springs, but the Springs buses don't start until 4pm!

Well done on clearing out all of your snack credits! That haul must have kept you going for a while!

Not too long until your next break - this TR has been a delight & I'll look forward to reading the next one
It's worst thing ever! There's definitely nothing Magical about it!

Oh do they? They never used to though did they? I might be confusing it with something else.

It did ... in fact we're still finishing it off now! We have loads of Ghiradelli left too which is definitely not getting eaten as I'm now on slimming world

It's not at all, I feel so under prepared but I have plenty of things to keep me busy! Not long for you either, we may pass each other are you going to do a trip report? Xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 19, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
The buses have always run from park to park, and they also started to run from parks to DS, after 4pm, at least a couple of years ago.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 19, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Aw, last days are always sad but you made the most of it with your trip to HS then onto Disney Springs. Blaze looks so good, we really must try it.

I don't think I've said, but our holiday overlapped with yours. We had a really long wait at D-Luxe as well, can't remember which day though. We found the burgers quite greasy, which made the bun soggy

Sounds like a decent enough journey home.

Edited to add: just checked my report, it was the same day as you we were at D-Luxe. They must've been having a right bad day!

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022

Edited at 11:14 PM.
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 19, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Aw, last days are always sad but you made the most of it with your trip to HS then onto Disney Springs. Blaze looks so good, we really must try it.

I don't think I've said, but our holiday overlapped with yours. We had a really long wait at D-Luxe as well, can't remember which day though. We found the burgers quite greasy, which made the bun soggy

Sounds like a decent enough journey home.

Edited to add: just checked my report, it was the same day as you we were at D-Luxe. They must've been having a right bad day!
I hate last days always so sad. Blaze was lovely I wish we'd all gone there instead

No you haven't, how funny we were both there at the same time! I'll have to go have a read of your report got to say we weren't too impressed, I know what you mean though and it's such a shame as everyone does rave about it. The wait was just shocking though xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List