Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 28 Apr 22, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post
phi2012
Excited about Disney

Mobile

It says early booking for select Disney hotel guests. I wonder what that means. Also wonder if our on site stay for the week before we want to book the Halloween party would count. Stay finishes on 20th August, want to book the 26th August party. 🤔
phi2012 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 22, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Minniebella
VIP Dibber

Sooo excited about this!We made it to MNSSHP in 2017 & kids fell asleep in pushchair after their Candy haul and I was Ill so really didn’t enjoy it🤞🏼for a better experience this time!
Minniebella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 22, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Wazowskiscar
Excited about Disney

Thank you date posting people!

The party falls straight onto all 3 of my booked MK days 🤣🤣🤣 I need to do some rearranging! I would love to do it but just not sure due to the additional cost….
Sell it to me everyone! I’m not bothered about Jack Skellington at all but why should I go? I’m ready to be convinced 😀
Wazowskiscar is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 22, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
SuziQz
VIP Dibber

So happy they’ve released the dates. We can only do the 1st one as we move to HRH on 16th. We had this booked for the 1st time for our 2020 trip so really looking forward to finally getting there 🥳 Now to rearrange my days 😀
2019 DCL - Northern Europe
2020 YC/HRH - delayed to 2022
2021 DCL - 4 night Staycation
2022 YC/HRH v2!, 2023 DCL - Alaska
2024 DCL - Spain
SuziQz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 22, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
halloweenbaby2
VIP Dibber

Oh wow, I've been waiting for this news. So glad they are doing the party's.
We've done the party every time we gone to Disney - these party's always turn out to be on of the best nights of our holiday's.
Getting into a costume makes it even better!
Xx
halloweenbaby2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 22, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by halloweenbaby2 View Post
Oh wow, I've been waiting for this news. So glad they are doing the party's.
We've done the party every time we gone to Disney - these party's always turn out to be on of the best nights of our holiday's.
Getting into a costume makes it even better!
Xx
Costumes 🥳 the best bit!
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 22, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
BonbonPrincess2
VIP Dibber

BonbonPrincess2's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
For 2018 I got tickets via Attraction Tickets. They are selling for Universal Horror Night so will hopefully sell MNSSHP too.

DL, Holiday Inn Maingate - 1994 / DLP, Sante Fe - 1996 / DLP, off site - 1998 / DLP, Newport Bay - 2009 / DW, ASM - July 2012 / DW, OKW - Aug 2014 / UOR, Royal Pacific - Aug 2016 / DW, POFQ - Aug 2018 / DW, POFQ Aug 21 cancelled / DW, POFQ Aug 22 YES YES
BonbonPrincess2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 22, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
colin39
Imagineer

Halloween 🤔🤷 August😱😮😲 or is it just me. Another way Disney line their pocket, why not start it after rhe easter break 😂🤣😂🤣😂
Old 28 Apr 22, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
halloweenbaby2
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by colin39 View Post
Halloween 🤔🤷 August😱😮😲 or is it just me. Another way Disney line their pocket, why not start it after rhe easter break 😂🤣😂🤣😂
Bah hum bug! Who cares what time of year it is? It's a brilliant party and as we can only go in August I'm grateful we are able to take part in this event as there are so many events we aren't able to see and do due to the time of year we are able to go.
If you don't like it or don't want to go that's fine. We love it and would recommend everyone experience it at least once.
halloweenbaby2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 22, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Slore
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by halloweenbaby2 View Post
Bah hum bug! Who cares what time of year it is? It's a brilliant party and as we can only go in August I'm grateful we are able to take part in this event as there are so many events we aren't able to see and do due to the time of year we are able to go.
If you don't like it or don't want to go that's fine. We love it and would recommend everyone experience it at least once.
I’m the same. I’m really glad it falls within our trip this time as I adore Halloween but can’t get out there in October 😩. One day…
Slore is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List