Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 24 May 22, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
ollie87
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Rabel View Post
On the email about Thursday's announcement it says that there are three Tiers of accommodation. Does anyone know where to find which specific hotels/villas are included in the deal?

Trying to price up to convince the other half that this is something we are able to do next year!
https://DIBB.in/15452203
ollie87 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 22, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Rabel
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by ollie87 View Post
Thank you so much!
Rabel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 22, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsCupcake
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Does anyone know what time the offers are released on Thursday? I really want to book to secure the deal and family with 5 so need a 5th sleeper room!

Also, does anyone know if company's like To do the deal too? "Live" so if I book with them they can't say it isn't available afterwards?
MrsCupcake is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 22, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsCupcake
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Company's like Tui!
MrsCupcake is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 22, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
ollie87
Excited about Disney

Last year TUIs were up a few hours after Disney's own site.
ollie87 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 22, 07:47 AM  
Link to this Post
elle10
Excited about Disney

No POFQ Aug 23

Well that’s made the decision for me, I’ve been really struggling to get excited about booking for next year with all the recent changes etc but thought for such a low deposit I’d book POFQ for August next year and hopefully I’d get into the swing of it.

Just checked online direct with Disney, no POFQ for our dates in August ☹️
There was a couple of weeks ago, surely not booked up, have they purposely removed it for the dining credit offer ?
Strange.
elle10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 22, 07:51 AM  
Link to this Post
TINKERBELL44
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by elle10 View Post
No POFQ Aug 23

Well that’s made the decision for me, I’ve been really struggling to get excited about booking for next year with all the recent changes etc but thought for such a low deposit I’d book POFQ for August next year and hopefully I’d get into the swing of it.

There was a couple of weeks ago, surely not booked up, have they purposely removed it for the dining credit offer ?
Strange.
Hardly any rooms are showing at the moment, I’m sure they will be back tomorrow xxx
TINKERBELL44 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 22, 08:00 AM  
Link to this Post
elle10
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by TINKERBELL44 View Post
Hardly any rooms are showing at the moment, I’m sure they will be back tomorrow xxx
Thanks, just seen this was recently discussed 🤪
elle10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 22, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Den
Imagineer

Originally Posted by elle10 View Post
No POFQ Aug 23

Strange.
I have been looking at the prices over the last couple of days. The POFQ rooms disappeared yesterday afternoon as did standard rooms at AOA. The POR price went up yesterday afternoon. For a 14 night stay it has increased by £322. I fully expect the missing rooms to appear as this has happened before when deals are due to be released. The increase in the POR is a bit cheaky, give with one hand and take with another.
Disney Den is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 22, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Disney Den View Post
I have been looking at the prices over the last couple of days. The POFQ rooms disappeared yesterday afternoon as did standard rooms at AOA. The POR price went up yesterday afternoon. For a 14 night stay it has increased by £322. I fully expect the missing rooms to appear as this has happened before when deals are due to be released. The increase in the POR is a bit cheaky, give with one hand and take with another.
Is the POR price for the exact same room category? A price increase is normally because the lower category has been taken off, rather than an actual increase.

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List