Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 17 May 22, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Lloydthetwiglet
New Poster (2)

Tickets bought in 2019

Hi, looking for some help and advice. We booked our holiday in 2019 with tickets purchased separately for travel in 2020 which was cancelled due to coronavirus. We had no problem getting refunded our universal and lego tickets but had bought our Disney tickets from Florida Escapes, x2 14 day ultimate and one child ticket.

At the time we contacted them they said we couldn't get a refund and tickets would still be valid for use in the future and we would just pay the difference on top. We haven't yet managed to get back to florida and are hoping to either 2023 or 2024.

So I thought I would contact Florida escapes and check again with the ticket scenario as they did say at the time they would contact me if they had any update (they never did). Now I see they went bust so wondered if anyone knows what happens with physical unused tickets? Were they correct in saying we could use them in the future or do we have very expensive paper weights.

Any information is greatly appreciated. Thank you
Lloydthetwiglet is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 22, 02:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Copey10
Getting Excited

Send them an email to ticket.inquiries@disneyworld.com

This is the one I used, but I booked my tickets through Klook.
Copey10 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 22, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
millerj
Helping Minnie

We had the same issue. If you contact Disney they will refer you back to the ticket provider (I did this 3 times back and forth with over 90 mins each time trying to get hold of Disney)

Mine were will call tickets not paper ones so not sure if that will make a difference

Eventually I send Florida escapes an email threatening legal action and a few days later they replied and after a couple of weeks back and forth got my tickets changed to this years with an additional cost

This was email I had florida@booktravelbuzz.com

Good luck!
millerj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 22, 04:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Lloydthetwiglet
New Poster (2)

Thanks for the responses. I did email Disney at the same time I wrote this post on the forum and have also just emailed the florida escape email provided, thank you for that. I'm hoping others that were in the same boat as us had a positive outcome. Would be devastated to lose out on our tickets after being so gutted to lose our holiday aswell.
Lloydthetwiglet is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List