Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 18 Jun 22, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
mason1
Imagineer

mason1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Suite type hotels New York

Hi, I’m looking to book a 4 night break to NY just before Christmas. We’re a family of 4 and looking for 2 queen size beds and kitchenette facilities. I’m looking for recommendations for a suite type hotel. I’ll probably book with BA as have a voucher to use.

I quite like the look of Homewood Suites, as the oversize room has a sofa and includes breakfast. Can anyone recommend any others for me to look at?
Old 19 Jun 22, 08:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

Mobile

It was a few years ago and the hotel has now changed its name but we stayed here. We had a 2 bedroom suite and I’m sure there was a sofa bed in the lounge area and also a kitchen. The fridge was great for chilling drinks and our leftovers that my son would eat the following morning! They do suites with 2 doubles though.

stewarthotelnyc/rooms/

Fantastic location as well. Would definitely return.
Glee Fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 22, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Lemmonie
Excited about Disney

We are staying at Radio City apartments which meats those requirements
Lemmonie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 22, 10:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Cinderellabella
Excited about Disney

We have just been to NY with 2 teenagers, although the room didn’t have kitchen facilities, there was a fridge, 2 large beds and a sofa bed. We had breakfast included which was very good and hotel was lovely. Riu plaza Manhattan times square
Cinderellabella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 22, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

We stayed in a junior Suite at the Riu Plaza New York Times Square (I think its a different hotel to Cinderellabella's above). We didn't have a kitchenette area in the room but had access to a lounge on the same floor that had a kitchen area in it. There were free snacks, wine and soft drinks and continental breakfast available in here each day too. Not sure if this would work for you. It was a lovely hotel in a great spot. Out of the real hustle and bustle of TS but only a couple of minutes walk away.
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Aug 22, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We stayed in the Broadway Plaza Hotel in a junior suite. There was 4 of us and the room was huge with 2 doubles and a double sofa bed. No kitchenette but there was a free self service breakfast room with continental type breakfast, juice and coffee. It has been refurbished too since we went in 2019.
Smilesonfaces is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List