Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 3 Feb 20, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
swanrest
Getting Excited

Neck Pillow?

Can anyone advise me of the best neck pillow to use to avoid a stiff neck and nodding donkey syndrome on the flight please!?

Edited at 06:42 PM. Reason: Missing words!
swanrest is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 20, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
srh
slightly serious Dibber

Oooh I'd like to know this too!
Old 3 Feb 20, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
floridaphil
Very Serious Dibber

I've tried a couple but oddly, they hurt my neck.
floridaphil is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 20, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
florida girl
Imagineer

florida girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
The best one I have bought I paid £4.99 in B and M it is memory foam with a detachable cover and a stud fastener. I use it all the time as I suffer with my neck
florida girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 20, 11:27 PM  
Link to this Post
TC Devon
Imagineer

I keep seeing trtl ones advertised, look good but unsure if they are. Guessing small to pack as well.
My Children normally mean I get no sleep on flights but would love to at least be comfy whilst I attempt it!
TC Devon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 20, 11:30 PM  
Link to this Post
cheekydeeky
VIP Dibber

Trtl works a treat for me. Now all I have to worry about is the dribble...
cheekydeeky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 20, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Lovesholidays
Imagineer

Lovesholidays's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
We swear by our J Pillows bought on Amazon, we had the usual standard pillows and they were useless, but this J Pillow is great, has a support under ya chin to stop ya heading nodding lol not particularly cheap but well worth it.
Lovesholidays is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 20, 12:54 AM  
Link to this Post
TheHughesCrew
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Lovesholidays View Post
We swear by our J Pillows bought on Amazon, we had the usual standard pillows and they were useless, but this J Pillow is great, has a support under ya chin to stop ya heading nodding lol not particularly cheap but well worth it.
We have bought J pillows for our upcoming trip. They have been well recommended on here. Not used them yet though, but we've been practising with them at home!
TheHughesCrew is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 20, 04:40 AM  
Link to this Post
swanrest
Getting Excited

Mobile

Thank you all for your replies. I look forward to experimenting with the choices you have all suggested, hopefully I can stay awake to enjoy Disney and not oversleep!
swanrest is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 20, 07:46 AM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lovesholidays View Post
I second these!
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List