Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 9 Apr 21, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Now Iím no scientist but Clorox laundry bleach is an oxygen bleach it cleans but doesnít disinfect
Their disinfectant bleach contains sodium hypercloride so my be thatís the difference
Yes I know Iím sad but I always wondered what the difference was with laundry bleach
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 21, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
sunseeker
Imagineer

Lea & Perrins Worcester sauce, it's gluten free in the states but it isn't here.

Dave
sunseeker is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 21, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
AntonyJ
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Now Iím no scientist but Clorox laundry bleach is an oxygen bleach it cleans but doesnít disinfect
Their disinfectant bleach contains sodium hypercloride so my be thatís the difference
Yes I know Iím sad but I always wondered what the difference was with laundry bleach
So if it is bleach free - what one earth is in the bag plastic to warrant it have "Clorox protection".

Confused.com...
AntonyJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 21, 11:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

You are not the only one maybe someone who is a chemistry buff can explain it
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 21, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
MinniMouse
VIP Dibber

MinniMouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by PoohBears#1fan View Post
Why do people buy Advil from the US? Isn't it just 200mgs Ibuprofen, costs pennies in most supermarkets here.
You get Advil and Advil PM, the latter aids sleep.

I bought a large tub of ibuprofen 200mg caps last time and down to the last 20 or so. I'll be getting two tubs if we ever get back.
MinniMouse is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 21, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

And you can buy tubs of 200 for buttons in the US not just 16 at a time and the mini gel capsules are the only ones my DIL can swallow with out issue
Old 9 Apr 21, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by cornishfrogboy View Post
Leviís, family wide. Hopefully we will all replenish in August.
First (very) quick glance and I read 'family wide' as being a specific style!

I wish I could get Ranch dressing over here. The Paul Newman one is nice, but not the same.
Joey: Thank you.

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside - Would be nice to add to the list!
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 21, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Robin3
Proud to wear my Ears

Origin makeup that got discontinued in UK a few years ago, neosporin, plasters (uk ones rubbish in comparison) BBW stuff
Robin3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 21, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
jdouds
Imagineer

Sports sun cream spray. Can get it here but not easily
jdouds is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 21, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Bianca View Post
First (very) quick glance and I read 'family wide' as being a specific style!

I wish I could get Ranch dressing over here. The Paul Newman one is nice, but not the same.
They had large bottles of ranch dressing in Costco last month but Iím trying to be good so didnít buy ! Maybe someone could say what itís like if they have brought some 😉
I think I might treat myself on next visit though as I love it with quesadillas 😋
WIGGYSMUM is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List