Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 11 Jul 14, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
grannyed
Very Serious Dibber

Fastpass. - keep trying

Hi I wonder if someone can help me. I will be booking my fastpasses next week when I reach the 30 day out date.

I know that there are problems getting A&E and also 7dmt and I see people on the threads being told to keep on trying as they may be lucky. We are a party of 7 so i will try to split the group etc as has been advised.

But when they say "keep on trying" how do you do that, will the system allow you to try for A&E or for 7dmt if you already have 3 fastpasses booked or would you have to cancel and start again... or do they mean try again on a different day?
grannyed is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 14, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsCullen
Apprentice Imagineer

MrsCullen's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 7
I think what they mean is keep checking to see if some become available but you cannot do this if you have 3 other fast passes booked.
Another suggestion would be to remember that once you've used your 3 fp for the day, you can book a 4th an sometimes people cancel theres. This happened to us and one for Mine train become available.
2010, All Star Music
2012, All Star Music
2014, Caribbean Beach
MrsCullen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 14, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Pebblesuk
Imagineer

Pebblesuk's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I tried to get the mine train today, but at 7am they had all gone, I can't get up any earlier to book my fast passes! Had no problem getting everything else we wanted so far with a good choice of times too.
Lake Buena Vista Resort July 2008
Pebblesuk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 14, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post

We've been getting up at 5 for the last 7 days and still no joy on either
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 14, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
rosiebun3
Apprentice Imagineer

rosiebun3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Friend got A&E last Sunday for 31st July for 3 people on her first attempt so anything is possible this was booking in the middle of the day.
Old 12 Jul 14, 06:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinker's Mum
slightly serious Dibber

I have managed to get 6 FP for 7DMT in the same slot now by the "keep trying" method

Just wish I could say the same about Wishes!

Still got 29 days to keep trying in that one though!
Tinker's Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 14, 06:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinker's Mum
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by grannyed View Post
But when they say "keep on trying" how do you do that, will the system allow you to try for A&E or for 7dmt if you already have 3 fastpasses booked or would you have to cancel and start again... or do they mean try again on a different day?
Keep trying for availability by seeing if the attraction you want is available in the "change fast pass attraction" option
Tinker's Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 14, 06:33 AM  
Link to this Post
doryfan1
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tinker's Mum View Post
I have managed to get 6 FP for 7DMT in the same slot now by the "keep trying" method

Just wish I could say the same about Wishes!

Still got 29 days to keep trying in that one though!
Wishes? When did this become a fp attraction and how would that benefit?... This is getting too much for me now lol
Joanne x
doryfan1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 14, 06:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Custancia
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 16
Keep trying for availability by seeing if the attraction you want is available in the "change fast pass attraction" option
As PP once you have booked three fast passes, if you didn't get the ride out really wanted at intervals/ whenever you get a chance log into MDE and use the change fast-paced option to see if anyone has released fastpasses. They are more likely do do this during the day or evening than 5 am, so don't bother getting up early to do this bit!

WDW POR 2010, 2012, 2014, 2015 (Xmas), 2016 and 2018
Custancia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 14, 07:45 AM  
Link to this Post
grannyed
Very Serious Dibber

Oh thanks for this - i didn't think about doing that. I will perservere though. I couldn't get the Dessert party initially but then got availability for our last night after a few weeks of trying...

Thanks Custancia as well.

Edited at 07:48 AM.
grannyed is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread