Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 16 Nov 18, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by AliceCooper9 View Post
not sure if this has been posted

Storybook Dining at Artist Point with Snow White

disneyworld.disney.go/en.../artist-point/

with menus

Yep. Booked for next May. I’m looking forward to it
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 18, 03:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Jadebe
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Yep. Booked for next May. I’m looking forward to it
Us too !
Old 16 Nov 18, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
TartanTink
VIP Dibber

I missed this change! I will be really sorry to see Artist Point go in its old form it has been one of our favourites, it didn’t get the same love as other signatures but has been a favourite for my family for years. Doing a. Mum and Daughter only trip next time so we may try the new offering but await Dibb reviews, although still sad about the change we have had so many great meals and love the bar to have pre dinner cocktails
TartanTink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Dec 18, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
elise
Imagineer

Mobile

We went last night and it was amazing . I have been to every character meal and I think it was the best , actually we haven’t been to Hollywood and Vine but we are going there today !
The desserts weren’t really to our taste but it would be great use of a dining credit - it wasn’t so much paying out of pocket ! I imagine it will change to 2 dining credits - so get in quick !
The characters were really excellent , we met them all before our main course . The atmosphere was quite chilled and peaceful - even though there were a few parades and songs interspersed. The service was good , it amused me that they had accidentally put 2 highchairs at our table for our 15 and 19 year olds ! 3 of use our vegetarian, they provided alternative starters and my husband really enjoyed his prime rib . It was a great first meal of our holidays , I think we are going to cancel our Beauty and the Beast dinner though as I don’t think it will match up to this one and can’t justify another whopper of a bill !
Old 22 Dec 18, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by elise View Post

We went last night and it was amazing . I have been to every character meal and I think it was the best , actually we haven’t been to Hollywood and Vine but we are going there today !
The desserts weren’t really to our taste but it would be great use of a dining credit - it wasn’t so much paying out of pocket ! I imagine it will change to 2 dining credits - so get in quick !
The characters were really excellent , we met them all before our main course . The atmosphere was quite chilled and peaceful - even though there were a few parades and songs interspersed. The service was good , it amused me that they had accidentally put 2 highchairs at our table for our 15 and 19 year olds ! 3 of use our vegetarian, they provided alternative starters and my husband really enjoyed his prime rib . It was a great first meal of our holidays , I think we are going to cancel our Beauty and the Beast dinner though as I don’t think it will match up to this one and can’t justify another whopper of a bill !
Thanks for the feedback . We’re going in a few weeks and I’m really looking forward it! Can I ask what your alternative starters were?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Dec 18, 01:14 AM  
Link to this Post
May2017
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

So were booked on May for this. will it stay 1credit for my booking.

I too agree it looks far to good to stay 1cr but it would mean chaninging DDP days to accommodate if it changes from the 1cr it costs now

Any comment can it change that quick?
May2017 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Dec 18, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
BarryandCaron
Imagineer

BarryandCaron's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
Mobile

Originally Posted by May2017 View Post
So were booked on May for this. will it stay 1credit for my booking.

I too agree it looks far to good to stay 1cr but it would mean chaninging DDP days to accommodate if it changes from the 1cr it costs now

Any comment can it change that quick?
I’ve booked an ADR for here in May so hope it doesn’t change yet. I’m only buying the DP for our first night and using the TS credit for this meal.
BarryandCaron is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Dec 18, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
We are also booked for May. There is no word that it will change to 2 credits. Maybe one day it will but it would be very doubtful it would change that quickly. When Be Our Guest changed to 2 it was with quite a bit of notice.

Edited at 10:19 AM.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Dec 18, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
elise
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Hollie04 View Post
Thanks for the feedback . We’re going in a few weeks and I’m really looking forward it! Can I ask what your alternative starters were?
We had the soup without the marshmallow , an impossible burger slider with lettuce rather than a bun and a bao bun with mushroom .
Old 23 Dec 18, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by elise View Post
We had the soup without the marshmallow , an impossible burger slider with lettuce rather than a bun and a bao bun with mushroom .
Thanks . Was that vegan rather than vegetarian? I’m surprised that they took away the marshmallow! It’s really good to hear that they’re prepared for vegetarians.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List