Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 17 Nov 18, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
jobelly
Imagineer

Any good deals yet for universal?

I’ve just gotten the great deal that’s on for discovery cove but was wondering if anyone had seen good deals for universal and for the photo package at universal?
Old 17 Nov 18, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
wycombedad
Proud to wear my Ears

Not yet, but given the strong start by Seaworld and Discover Cove hoping for something good!
Old 17 Nov 18, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Dannyrado
Looking for my Ears

Originally Posted by jobelly View Post
I’ve just gotten the great deal that’s on for discovery cove but was wondering if anyone had seen good deals for universal and for the photo package at universal?
Exactly same here. Nothing amazing yet as far as I can see.
Dannyrado is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 18, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

We renewed our annual passes on Thursday and got 6months free it was also available if upgrading uk bought tickets so might be of interest to anybody here at the minute and planning a return trip
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 18, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
craigy3
Staying in the Castle

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
We renewed our annual passes on Thursday and got 6months free it was also available if upgrading uk bought tickets so might be of interest to anybody here at the minute and planning a return trip
So when you say you got six months free was that an extra six months AP at the end of the years date ?

We were there in April this year so if we upgraded ours would that take ours to Oct 2019 ?

Thanks
craigy3 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 18, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
The annual pass deals look good but you have to activate by the 4th April next year. The 4 days for the price of 2 is good too. None of them I can take advantage of unfortunately. We’ll do 2 days at most so I want to try and do it as cheap as possible.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 18, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
tomdan
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
The annual pass deals look good but you have to activate by the 4th April next year. The 4 days for the price of 2 is good too. None of them I can take advantage of unfortunately. We’ll do 2 days at most so I want to try and do it as cheap as possible.
Where was this please
tomdan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 18, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by tomdan View Post
Where was this please
On the Universal website. The US one rather than UK.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 18, 01:58 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tomdan View Post
Where was this please
Try the link below, hopefully it will work.

universalorlando/web...omo/index.html
Old 20 Nov 18, 03:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Passes have to be current either uk bought tickets being used just now or AP that are due for renewal it's been going for a couple of months downt know how long it will last though
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List