Notices

Old 2 Mar 18, 04:16 PM  
Link to this Post
TheHunts
Very Serious Dibber

Cool I squeezed one out, so we squeezed one in - October 2018. *FINAL FINAL UPDATE*

I squeezed one out, so we squeezed one in.
Florida October 2018.
The Pre-Trip Report.

Trip Report Index - HERE

2010, 2013, 2016... See the pattern, but surely its too soon to be starting the trip report for our 2019 trip isn't it? So how about we start our one for October 2018 instead... Yes that's right, we just couldn't wait and are throwing in a week in the world this year, in 217 days to be exact .

So how did this trip come about.. a close family friend passed away after a long illness, thus prompting G&B to realise life is too short, they decided to treat the family with a week in the happiest
place on earth. G&B had mentioned doing a week in Florida to Megan who thought they had just had one to many and were being silly, but they were still talking about it in the morning and she realised they were actually serious. All day Sunday G, B & Megan knew we were heading to WDW this year and struggled to keep the excitement to themselves...
On the Monday G came up to mine and started talking about how they would like to take us on a trip to Disney this year, I was obviously ecstatic and responded with 'Paris that would be great' to which mum said, nope FLORIDA, cue me jumping straight on the phone to Aidan telling him to get the week booked off (to keep things family friendly i can't put his exact words on here but safe to say he was shocked/excited)!

(Can find a hidden Mickey in anything)

Now we just had to tell Chelsea, Megan was left with this task as she was seeing her that night, she was strangely quite nervous and had prepared a speech but just ended up waffling a load of rubbish and blurting it out, which resulted in lots of screaming from CJ who was obviously up for it. It was all very surreal and we didn't tell anyone until we had booked it as not to jinx it.
Within 4 days we were booked, Gaynor and I were tasked with booking the holiday but as we were booking through Disney we had to do 3 separate bookings in order to get 3 separate rooms. All was going well, I had managed to book for myself, Aidan, Chels & Megan and Gaynor was booking for her and Billy that was until Ratatouille appeared on the screen, she was informed she has to ring up as there was a problem. She rang and managed to sort the issue, something to do with some of the information going missing. Disney rang again the morning after to inform us that G&B had been booked on to flights out of Gatwick as well as Manchester, no idea how this had happened but the girl on the phone managed to sort it and cancel the Gatwick flights, Gaynor the worrier double checked that they were actually booked on to the same flight as us and they were so all was well in the world again.

We have booked -
Flights from Manchester on Saturday 6th October @ 10:30am with Virgin.
Magical Express.
Accomedation @ All Star Movie Resort for 7 nights.
14 Day Disney tickets (same price as 7 days)
DDP - we are all so excited about this and can't stop looking at food. Also if you read our last TR you'll know we are doubley excited that you can now get 1 alcoholic drink with
each QS/TS meal - exciting!
Return flights from McO on Saturday 13th October @ 19:45

Now lets move on to -Meet the Cast as CABAMG has a new member.
How we will be spending our DDP credits - ALL THE FOOD.
Much needed - Update & Snack Wishlist we must spend all the Disney snack credits.
1 week to go - *FINAL UPDATE*
1 Day to go - *FINAL FINAL UPDATE* quick update & trip itinerary.

Edited at 10:45 PM. Reason: Update.
TheHunts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 18, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
TheHunts
Very Serious Dibber

Meet the Cast

Florida October 2018.
The Pre-Trip Report.
Meet the Cast.

Lets start with the newest addition to team CABAMG and the reason for the trip report name ...

Emilia Grace/Emmy/BooBoo/WiggleSqwiggle/Bubba.

In January this year (3 weeks earlier than expected) Aidan and myself welcomed our daughter Emilia Grace into the world - ATM Emmy is 6 weeks old and will be 8 months old when we go to Florida. So far she loves sleeping, eating and snuggles and although she can't say so herself i know she loves Disney and can't wait to go to Disney World for a week. We know she won't remember this trip, but we will and were all super excited to spoil her and show her her second home.

Me - Abigail/Abbie/Mummy
Writer of the trip report and I will be the grand old age of 29 by the time we go and this will be my 4th trip to Florida. Currently off on maternity leave so will be spending my time planning every minute of the trip and looking at all the amazing food we will be eating on the Disney Dining Plan. I will also be in charge of booking all our ADR's and FP+.

Aidan/Daddy
Aidan will be 26 and his 2nd trip. We managed to convert him to a Florida lover on our last trip and he is most looking forwards to drinking plenty of Bud Light and carrying Emilia around in a papoose.

Megan/Spud/Auntie Meg
Megan will be 26 by the time we go, 4th trip and super excited! She loves all things Disney and besides being with Emmy in WDW is most looking forward to taking full advantage of the snack credits/alcohol on the DDP. As this trip has come completely out the blue Megan and Chels already have 4 nights booked at DLP in April - they couldn't wait
until 2019 for a Disney fix and now are luckily getting a double Disney do! (Triple in CJ's case... see below).

Chelsea/CJ/Auntie Chels
Chelsea also will be 26 when we go, she is currently studying to be a nurse at university so there was a chance that she wouldn't be able to make the trip, but luckily for us (well mainly her!) she can take a study break and is able to join us for the week. Chelsea like Megan is looking forward to time with Emmy/food/drink!
She is the biggest Belle fan so cannot wait to get Emilia her first Belle dress and hopefully meet the Beast! As mentioned above Chelsea has the trip to DLP booked with Megan but is also going again in September to complete the DLP marathon - is there such a thing as too much Disney? JOKEEEE!

Gaynor/MamaG/Grandma
Mama G will be 53 on this trip and it will be her 4th time visiting Florida. Very proud Grandma and can't wait to push Emilia round the parks. If you read our last trippie you will know Mama G loves cooking for the group and packing a picnic, so will find it weird not doing that this trip, but she is super excited about eating out and can't stop looking at Disney menus.

Billy/PapaB/Grnadad
Oldest of the group and will be 58 this trip. Super duper proud grandad, will be stealing Emilia off Grandma Gaynor and spoiling her rotten. Billy is usually the driver of the group but as were on site this time he dosen't have to worry about that and is looking forwards to being able to relax with a beer (or 2).

...and that's us, team CABAMG +1, we really need to think of a new name.

Edited at 05:50 PM.
TheHunts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 18, 04:10 AM  
Link to this Post
jcourt39
Excited about Disney

Oh wow, Congratulations! What a beautiful bubba 😍😍 I have a shiny new one too, currently awake feeding my 5 month old 😴 We cannot wait to take him 'home' one day with his brother.
Love the title! Looking forward to updates

Rachael x x x

Edited at 04:12 AM.
jcourt39 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 18, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Ahh your little one is so cute. I can tell to from the photos she just loves everything wdw!

I really enjoyed your previous trip reports, I'm so excited for you that you are going back a year earlier than the schedule. I hope you have a fab time all together it will be a bit different for you this time, but I'm sure you will manage to squeeze in a few cocktails.

Have fun planning your holiday!

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 18, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Congratulations on the little one she's gorgeous! Sounds like a fab trip you all have planned!
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 18, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Mad Hatters
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Emilia is such a little cutie. Remember reading your last trippy and looking forward to this one.
Mad Hatters is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 18, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Valentine
Imagineer

Mrs Valentine's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 21
Love the title lol.
Congrats.

DisneyJulie
Mrs Valentine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 18, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
TheHunts
Very Serious Dibber

Florida October 2018.
The Pre-Trip Report.
ALL THE FOOD.

Day 180 has been and gone and we managed to book all the restuarants we wanted, although i do need to ring Disney as I didn't book Emilia on, oooops .

We've spent the past 8 weeks or so looking at restaurants/menus/pictures of all the yummy food on offer at WDW. We had a few restaurants on the list straight away but needed to decide on others so we did lots of research.
First on the list was Cinderella's Royal Table, we never would of done this with out the DDP or Emilia but we have both so CRT was added to the list. I couldn't get an 8am reservation but with Rope Drop now being on Main St. we're not too fussed, we haven't seen it before so would be sad to miss it and we might be in need of a break and some air con by 10am on the first day.

Next on the list was Be Our Guest for lunch. CJ is the biggest Beauty & the Beast fan so there was no doubt we would be eating here, we were planning on going in 2019 and paying OOP. CJ is on a mission to find Emilia the perfect Belle dress for the occasion. We're doing this on the day we do MNSSHP so have booked a late lunch for 2:30.

I then voted for Chef Mickey's to be added to the list and everyone agreed. Although this will be our 4th trip to WDW I am horrified to say we have never actually met the main mouse himself so it was about time, plus Disney breakfast buffet...HELLO. Again this will be on MNSSHP obviously in the AM, so we're in at 10am giving us
plenty of time inbetween brekkie/lunch - just not sure we will be able to fit in any Halloween candy at the party!

Next up Yak & Yeti, we have alwaysssss wanted to eat here in previous trips but have ever got round to it, we also have a Landry card (from our last visit, picked up at Bubba Gumps!) with this i'm sure you get a $25 birthday bonus and I will have celebrated my birthday not long before the trip so think this will still be valid,
just need to double check that!

I had seen Chef Art Smith's Homecomin' on a Dibb report (cant remember whos now!) but thought it looked great so that was added to the list, as Chelsea is a veggie we are quite intrigued to see her choice here - the only option we can see at the minute is a bizarre sounding fruity salad! I personally cannot wait to try the chicken and donuts

An unanimous decision was that we had to go to the Sci-Fi Dine-In at Hollywood Studios, this looks like such a fun quirky place and the food sounds/looks pretty great too!

Finally on the list is Planet Hollywood - we went on our first ever trip to WDW (2010) just for drinks but Megan was 18 at the time.. she made up for it in Disneyland Paris (2015) when her and Mama G were sent to pick up Earl of Sandwich and managed to fall in to PH for a drink or two! Me and Papa B were left waiting an awfully long time for our EoS but all became clear on their return to the room a little merry ha! Now in 2018 we have seized the opportunity to finally all enjoy a
Planet Hollywood cocktail together!

And there you have it - all 7 TS Credits booked (2 for CRT) we're all looking at the menus/Dibb reports/Instagram daily deciding what meals (and cocktails) to get, decisions, decisions...

We are still deciding when it comes to our QS credits, other than BoG obviously - we have ideas of places that we want to try but are in no way going to set this in stone as we will just be playing it by ear since we've never been with an 8 month old before! The places we fancy are as follows:
D-Luxe Burger - I mean come on, those burgers look heavenly!
Backlot Express - Star Wars Waffles! Need I say more..
Lotus Bloom Cafe/Yorkshire Fish Shop - although it will be our first time at the F&W festival so will probably just Snack around the World
Restaurantasaurus - i just really like the name
Woodys Lunch Box - the snippets we have seen on the menu so far look gooood!
Casey's Corner - altough myself, Megan and Chelsea did get some food here on our last trip
Wolfgang Puck - Yum.
EARL OF SANDWICH - because BAE
World Premier Food Court - this is at our hotel so is more than likely going to get a visit as we will be having some pool afternoons
The Smokehouse - this is right up Aidan's street.

As a family we don't have the biggest of appetites (minus Aidan!), I'm not saying that we aren't foodies because we LOVEEE food but 2 snacks, 1 QS, 1 TS of Disney portions may get too much, therefore its likely we will end up sharing a QS meal once in a while, although by day 2 our bellies may be loving Florida life and as the title says it may become about allll the foooood! I'll do another post about Snack Credits as there's so much we want to eat.

Whilst not food related we have also been planning Emmy's Christening and have asked these two to be Fairy Godmothers to Emilia (ears from Etsy - MadeforMouse)

The planning continues, need to pick what FP's we want to book.

Edited at 03:16 PM.
Old 13 Apr 18, 03:11 PM  
Link to this Post
TheHunts
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by jcourt39 View Post
Oh wow, Congratulations! What a beautiful bubba 😍😍 I have a shiny new one too, currently awake feeding my 5 month old 😴 We cannot wait to take him 'home' one day with his brother.
Love the title! Looking forward to updates

Rachael x x x
Congratulations to you too, Night feeds are fun aren't they I spend mine looking at Disney. Can't wait to see all the pictures of her on main street already.

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Ahh your little one is so cute. I can tell to from the photos she just loves everything wdw!

I really enjoyed your previous trip reports, I'm so excited for you that you are going back a year earlier than the schedule. I hope you have a fab time all together it will be a bit different for you this time, but I'm sure you will manage to squeeze in a few cocktails.

Have fun planning your holiday!
There will certainly be time for cocktails can't wait to experience all the new things with Emmy though.

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Congratulations on the little one she's gorgeous! Sounds like a fab trip you all have planned!
Thank you, we can't wait.

Originally Posted by Mad Hatters View Post
Emilia is such a little cutie. Remember reading your last trippy and looking forward to this one.
Aww thank you, already got my notebook ready

Originally Posted by Mrs Valentine View Post
Love the title lol.
Congrats.
Haha the title is all down to Megan!
Old 26 Jul 18, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
TheHunts
Very Serious Dibber

Florida October 2018.
The Pre-Trip Report.
UPDATE & SNACKS.

I thought with being off on maternity I would be updating our PTR every week, but nope, as usual life gets in the way. So let's have a quick catch up then move on to the reason were here... Disney Snacks 😋

Megan and CJ had an awesome time in Dublin & DLP, I'll let her tell you a bit about it...

Hellooooo, Megan here – so as mentioned previously myself and Chelsea were in need of a Disney fix and managed to find quite a bargain trip to DLP (all booked before we knew we would be going WDW later in the year!) We had 4 nights there, with 2 park days and a wonderful day running around Paris. We had flown direct from Dublin into CDG Airport only to discover there was a train strike, now coming from Dublin you can imagine we were both quite hungover and just ready to get into the Disney bubble but things were against us ha! 2 hours later we were finally hopping on the magical express, which was £19 each.

The plan had been to venture in to Disney Village but by the time we got to our hotel (Hotel B&B, not a Disney hotel but on Disney property) we were starving & tired so got some food at the hotel food court – this was actually quite a good deal, you got a choice of main meal – pasta/pizza/salad, a desert and a largeeeee drink which is the part myself and Chelsea were really in need of – NON ALCOHOLIC for once ha! We both ate our main meals which were pretty decent, they accommodated with Chelsea really well as she had asked at the time if the meal came with Parmesan on (veggie!) they had informed her no however when she opened it up there was nothing to be seen but Parmesan, she went back to the till and they quickly whipped her together her own little concoction of pasta! We took our desserts back to the room as we were both pretty full and eager to get unpacked. The room was perfect, we had a room that slept 4, double bed and two singles so plenty of room for 2 girls to distribute their things everywhere…. We put some Disney songs on the speaker both showered and had a dance around ready for the following day and in bed for 10.
We woke up the following day and not only were we off to the Disneyland Park but it was MY BIRTHDAYYYYY! Turning 26 in Disney, it could be worse couldn’t it! We went down for brekkie at the hotel, very basic but enough to set you up for the day – breads, croissants, condiments, yogurt, cereal... no hot food though! Quick FaceTime to my rents whilst we waited for the bus – they had given Chels a little birthday gift to give me whilst we were there (we did presents before I went away!) they got me a super cute Mickey watch so of course it was straight on! We got pretty much the first bus around 7:30am so had a quick nosy around the Disneyland Hotel then got into the queue. Once in the park we headed to Guest Services to get me a birthday badge but were informed they don’t do them anymore Instead she gave myself and Chelsea a gift tag? Not too sure why but oh well! We literally spent the morning playing with our fast passes and running between BTM & HSM ha! Both are amazing rides and we may have an unpopular opinion here but prefer these two to the ones at WDW 😱 We then stopped to watch the Princess/Pirate Parade that was on and it was soooo good!

Still can’t get the song out my head to date ‘I am a Princess, I am a Pirate’ – next point of call lunch, we’d had this planned for months and knew exactly where we were going EARL OF SANDWICH! You have to leave the park for this but it’s only a short walk through DV - I literally set off running as soon as we saw it ha! We both got the sandwich deal @ €11.50 for sandwich/crisps/drink but with it being my birthday I of course got a cheeky beer – CJ was still off alcohol from our time in Dublin 😂 We enjoyed every last bite but didn’t hang around long as we needed to get back to the park! Once in we had a stroll through the castle and made sure we popped downstairs to look at dragon maleficent – love this!

We then had a play around on the rides in fantasyland before becoming a bit peckish – Chelsea had remembered the last time she was there she had seen Le Fous Brew & Cinnamon Rolls – she'd mentioned this a few times to which every time I responded ‘are you sure it wasn’t in WDW Chels’ but she was adamant telling me exactly where she stood and who she was with , so cut to us walking round for a good 20 minutes with CJ convinced we would find it and me adamant we wouldn’t, Chels just stopped and said Oooohhh yeah I was with you in WDW! Blooming nightmare sometimes that girl ha! We ended up realising we were more peckish than just a snack so headed to the Cafe Hyperion where we got a Jedi burger & a veggie burger, It was all actually quite good, especially the cupcake which Chels got with her meal but gave me for my birthday, friendship goals ha!

We did a few more rides and browsed the shops not picking anything up, both of us were quite disappointed with the shopping... we then settled down ready to watch the castle show – well it’s no wishes is it! The best thing about it was a little French girl next to us on her dads shoulders singing every word of ‘Let It Go’ in French, it was so adorable! The usual then commenced run to the bus straight to the hotel and straight to sleep after a lovely birthday!

Day 2 was the Walt Disney Studios Park. Breakfast was the same as the day before – never struggled to get a seat and everything was always fully stocked, we got the early bus again so were stood in the queue nice and early – we had pre-booked our tickets and at the time of purchase you have to put the date you are using them in, we had actually planned on going into Paris this day but had a last minute change of plans so I was panicking that we wouldn’t actually be able to use the tickets however they buzzed with no problem and we were in.God knows why you have to put a date in! Crush Coaster was unfortunately closed when we were there, at least it made it a bit more chill no mad dash to the queue ha, so instead we headed straight for Toy Story land, eeeekk can’t wait to see this in Florida love love love this, I’m just gutted they don’t have a RC Racer absolutely love that ride (minus the incredibly dull/slow moving queue!) We did RC Racer and Slinky Dog with practically no wait then went to the Parachute Drop where the queue had already reached 50 minutes, I suggested we did single rider and we were on straight away sat opposite each other so it actually made for a really good ride just laughing across at each other – it’s a lot higher than it looks isn’t it!

We could wait no longer so straight to our favourite TOWER OF TERROR – fast past machine was down pretty much all day for this so we ended up queuing quite a while each time but got to ride it 5 times so can’t complain; - it is obviously no comparison to Florida’s version due to the lack of random sequences by the second ride you know what’s coming but it’s still soooo good! Next up Rocking Roller Coaster – we played this quite well and were getting fastpass after fastpass for it and would you believe our luck when we went to grab our next one before lunch and there were 2 sat on top of the fastpass machine which had opened 5 minutes before – we of course grabbed them and went straight on even managing to get front row on this go, very lucky! EOS was calling our name so we left the park and headed up there both doing the meal deal again, I had a different choice today but for Chelsea they only had the one vegetarian sandwich option, luckily she really enjoyed it so didn’t mind getting it again! Chilled there for a bit until we were getting into our FP time for RRC, ride ridden we headed over to Ratatouille – 1 hour+ queue and no fastpasses left so we went for single rider probably waited about 20 minutes so not too bad! We went to watch Mickey and the Magician but were about 30 seconds late for it and we never got back to see it. We really wanted a snack… anybody else find DLP is seriously lacking in snacks! You could pick up the usual bits crisp/choccy but we wanted something fun! We decided against it as we had almost finished the park so decided we could wait until our main meal – I like both parks but am very excited about the new lands they recently announced to be introduced over the next few years, these are definitely needed.

A

We left the park around 5ish and went to Annette's Diner, there was no wait at this time and we were seated straight away in a booth! I got the blue cheese burger and Chelsea got the vegan burger – Chelsea loved hers, I on the other hand wasn’t blown away with mine. We came here on our 2015 trip and I had got the chilli burger which was amazingggg but since then I’ve started a love affair with blue cheese, I love it at one particular chain (Gourmet Burger Kitchen) and always try it at other places but it never quite lives up to it. So it wasn’t bad just not as good as I would have hoped ha, the chips were scrummy though! We just had a soft drink each as were running low on funds (seriously under-estimated how much spends Dublin would require, payday for us both the day after hence the decision to swap Paris to that day!) we did however buy a few bits of snacks from the cart right outside Annette's, we got a selection of macaroons which were all absolutely delicious and some churros with Nutella also delicious! Back to the room to eat our goodies and that was pretty much the end of our time in Disney. I won’t go into the detail with Paris but it is extremely easy to get there, just go to the train station at Disney Village and hop on pretty much any train and you’ll go direct there, cost us about €14 return each if I remember correctly (getting home was another issue due to the train strikes so just check that out before you go ha)! There you have it, could have gone into a lot more detail but this isn't the DLP trip report page is it, Abbie will take over again from here, but i'm sure I’ll pop up with my opinions throughout the trippy - bye for now Megan….

I'm back, still talking about the gals though. They've also managed to squeeze another holiday in before Florida, grabbing an awesome 3-night trip to Dubai for £99 😱 WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT. They had decided not to buy Christmas presents for each other this year and instead to buy one of the Groupon holiday deals. They got a phone call saying they had a tier 1 holiday which they believed to be the lowest group so places such as Madrid/Krakow/Berlin, cut to Megan standing at the checkout in Primark where she receives a phone call telling her they were one of the lucky ones and we're off to Dubai, Megan's response is not fit for the Dibb and can you imagine the poor checkout guys face when she replied with "**** ***" 😂 potty mouth Megan strikes again. They fly out on Thursday 27th sept, home on Monday 1st October and back to the airport on Saturday for Florida, and to top it off CJ is in DLP the week before they fly to Dubai 😱 talk about lucky!

B

G&B had a fantastic 2 weeks in Greece as well as having to buy a new car as billy was involved in a crash 😟 luckily he wasn't seriously hurt but the car was a write off they have also been making the most of the heat wave & spending lots of time with Emilia.

Me, Aidan and Emilia had our first family holiday, 3 nights in Scarborough and it was awesome.

As well as... sensathon 2018, first visit to the farm, a baby shower, started weaning, Katy Perry, World Cup & Wimbledon and making lots of friends at baby groups.

We've also celebrated Emilia’s christening, so Megan and Chelsea are officially fairy god mothers. We had an amazing day Emilia was a star and got so spoilt.

As well as the usual... Watching Disney films, watching DFB videos, reading about Disney and buying Disney related clothing 😂

It's been a busy few months.

Right, let’s move on to the snacks! Yum yum yum. There are just so many I want to try and I’m already panicking that I won’t get to fit them all in 😂🙈. Here is my list so far...

Disney Snacks 😝

Cheshire Cattail - looks so yummy.
Mac & cheese @ AK - mac & cheese is life 😍
Carrot cake cookie - we’ve never had one so looking forward to this.
Crounut @ Epcot - they sound fun.
Peanut butter crunch cupcake/Butterfinger cupcake - are these the same thing?
Waffle/Ice cream sandwich @ Sleepy hollow
Karamel Kouch - anything
Gideon Bakehouse Cookie @ the polite pig - don’t think there a snack credit but they look amazing.
Ample hills creamery - all looks so good.
Peanut butter choc chip cookie @ big top
Starbucks - coffee every morning in Disney 😋
Mickey Ear Hat Toffee Brownie @ Main Street Confectionery - so cute
Speciality Cupcake @ ABC Commissary
Ice Cream Sandwich on fresh baked Cookie @ Hollywood Scoops - who doesn’t love an ice cream sandwich.
Large Mickey Chocolate Chip Cookie @ Zuri’s Sweet Shop in Africa - or a Disney cookie!
Cinnamon Glazed Almonds or Peanuts @ Drinkwallah in Asia
Jungle juice @ Mahindi - sounds fun.
Onion Straws with Texas Petal Sauce @ Rosie’s all American Cafe - this is more for Aidan as he doesn’t really have a sweet tooth.
Dole Whip cake - I don’t fancy the float (😱 I know) but the cake looks yummy.
Sprinkles Cupcake - need to try one!

That’s all I have for now 😊 but for a 7 day trip I think it’s plenty. I keep seeing things on Instagram/The Dibb/Facebook that I have to add to the list.

I've also been having an internal debate with myself about MNSSHP, i really want to do it but don't think Aidan will enjoy it so we couldn't justify paying £80 each if he wouldn't have fun. So I had decided not to go when Aidan turned around and said I could go with the gals and he would chill with Gaynor, Billy and Emilia. So I’m back to going again 😂.

Anyway, I think that’s all for now. Hopefully we will have another update soon, ohh well actually we will as FP+ day is coming up! So speak to you all soon 😘

Edited at 08:07 AM.