Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 11 Oct 18, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Disney's Magical Express Booking

Hiya,

Have I lost my mind? I'm sure all previous visits I've booked MDE online and just filled in a form.

I can't find where to book it anymore? Is the only way to do it over the phone now?
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 18, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
zdickens
Imagineer

zdickens's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I can't find it, I've done a search and all I get is Stitch coming up.

Oct 2022 - California Tour, Nov 2019 - Disney’s AKL & RPR, May 2017 - Disney's OKW & HRH, Oct 2014 - Disney's OKW & HRH, Oct 2012 - Disney's POFQ & HRH, Sep 2011 - DLP Hotel Cheyenne, Nov 2010 - Disney's CBR & RPR, Oct 2008 - Disney's All Star Movies & HRH, Nov 2006 - Disney's All Star Sports, Oct 2000 - Holiday Inn Nikki Bird (Kissimmee), Sep 1996 - Quality Inn International
zdickens is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 18, 04:20 PM  
Link to this Post
livlass
Excited about Disney

I have been looking for the link to book online, but im just getting the stitch page.
livlass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 18, 12:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

I’ll give them a call tomorrow - looks like you can’t book it online anymore which is a pain.
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 18, 12:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
You really don't have to bother. I may have mentioned this once or twice before, but last year I booked a flight at 8:15am leaving LGW at 1:00pm that day. After I'd checked in at LGW I called Disney in the US to book a room at Coronado Springs.

I rocked up at MCO and wandered down to Magical Express. I had no booking of any kind and I was shown straight onto a (motor)coach.

If you have a Disney resort booking they'll get you onto the Magical Express straight away whether you've booked it or not.

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 18, 07:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve been looking too and can’t find where to book online now.

We only need to book a return journey so I guess we could do that in resort but as we’re only at that hotel 2 nights I’d rather sort it in advance.

Let us know how you get on op.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 18, 07:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

I had the Stitch problem too. They will let you get on without booking but they prefer bookings so they have an idea of numbers, how many buses to run etc.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 18, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
You really don't have to bother. I may have mentioned this once or twice before, but last year I booked a flight at 8:15am leaving LGW at 1:00pm that day. After I'd checked in at LGW I called Disney in the US to book a room at Coronado Springs.

I rocked up at MCO and wandered down to Magical Express. I had no booking of any kind and I was shown straight onto a (motor)coach.

If you have a Disney resort booking they'll get you onto the Magical Express straight away whether you've booked it or not.
We need it to get back to MCO rather than to the resort. I'm sure i can speak to the resort when we arrive but I would rather do it before.
Old 14 Oct 18, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
staceylc
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

We just got our confirmation through and it said I had to call a number in the UK to book it before we go.
Old 14 Oct 18, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
HevaDuck
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I asked this question a couple of months ago and a kind dibber posted a link which I used to book it sorry I don't know how to repost the link on here
HevaDuck is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List