Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 28 Oct 18, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Powlay View Post
Say that again?

My plan is every entrance we go to the fire station with our park tickets (were off site paupers so no magic bands haha) and tap tickets get key card and cards.

Then next visit do the same again. If they say you have the playing cards etc i may just say we left them at the hotel?
What I found they insisted on was that you play at least one portal before they would give you another pack of free cards.

So you could do this:
Day 1 - get free pack, play 1 portal
Day 2 - get free pack

Or this:
Day 1 - get free pack
Day 2 - play 1 portal, get free pack

But you couldn't do this:
Day 1 - get free pack
Day 2 - get free pack

So you do have to at least be playing the game a little bit to be able to keep getting packs of cards. This was the case when I was playing on my MB though. (In fact - I once got a pack of cards one visit... then tried to get another pack of cards the next visit and was told I had to go play a portal before they would give me a new pack of cards - they did give me a pack of cards after they realised that the two visits were months apart though!) Not sure how it works if you're playing on a regular park ticket...
Old 30 Oct 18, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
mattomeara
Excited about Disney

mattomeara's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3
We still have our MB from 2016 holiday and are hoping we can continue where we left off its a great way to spend time between rides. Didn't realise the cards were sought after by fellow dibbers, if someone sets up a post I would gladly look at our spares and send them on to help complete a set 😊
mattomeara is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 18, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by sky13 View Post
What I found they insisted on was that you play at least one portal before they would give you another pack of free cards.

So you could do this:
Day 1 - get free pack, play 1 portal
Day 2 - get free pack

Or this:
Day 1 - get free pack
Day 2 - play 1 portal, get free pack

But you couldn't do this:
Day 1 - get free pack
Day 2 - get free pack

So you do have to at least be playing the game a little bit to be able to keep getting packs of cards. This was the case when I was playing on my MB though. (In fact - I once got a pack of cards one visit... then tried to get another pack of cards the next visit and was told I had to go play a portal before they would give me a new pack of cards - they did give me a pack of cards after they realised that the two visits were months apart though!) Not sure how it works if you're playing on a regular park ticket...
Exactly this . It’s linked to the entrance ticket or mb . That’s how they know if you’ve played it
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 18, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Rae21
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by kevstarkie View Post
Really got into collecting these on holiday. Does anyone know of a group for trades or anything. Looking to complete the base set before I start looking on eBay for the 61-70 cards and the party cards.
Hi I’ve just found out my spares - don’t have too many but happy to help you out completing your collection.
Rae21 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 18, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeyismybff
Excited about Disney

Same here - we have a big stack but I have now put them all in order and recorded our duplicates and what we're missing, if anyone wants to trade. I don't have any from 61-70 but have quite a lot of spares in the 1-60 set.
mickeyismybff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 18, 02:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Powlay
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 4
Daughter went through ours and changed them from 1-70 to power order haha.

I plan on grabbing a fair few over there so will happily list all the swaps on our return.
Old 31 Oct 18, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by mattomeara View Post
We still have our MB from 2016 holiday and are hoping we can continue where we left off its a great way to spend time between rides. Didn't realise the cards were sought after by fellow dibbers, if someone sets up a post I would gladly look at our spares and send them on to help complete a set 😊
I'm sure They told us it was only a year your progress lasted. Could well be wrong though. But we won't be back until 2020 and I remember thinking will have to start again if kids wanted to do again.
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 18, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post
brhrar
Imagineer

brhrar's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by toots82 View Post
I'm sure They told us it was only a year your progress lasted. Could well be wrong though. But we won't be back until 2020 and I remember thinking will have to start again if kids wanted to do again.
Yes, game only saved for 12 months as we found out 2 weeks ago. If you get a nice CM they will move you up to medium on a new game.
2014 Dibb Sunset Lakes 2015 Sunset Lakes 2016 Windsor Palms 2018 Clear Creek 2019 Dibb High Grove
brhrar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 18, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
mattomeara
Excited about Disney

mattomeara's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Ah well looks like we will be starting over again. The good news is we normally walk around with a role whip whilst doing it... Any excuse for a role whip is a good one
mattomeara is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 18, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBrown
Very Serious Dibber

I have spares if anyone needs some,

Also looking for... 4, 5, 14, 15, 19, 20, 22, 31 and all the 60’s if anyone has any to trade , pls pm
MrsBrown is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List