Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 3 Nov 18, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
wycombedad
Proud to wear my Ears

Flash sale at OrlandoAttractionTickets - some reasonable savings

Not huge discounts but savings of £20 on the combined 2019 Disney, Universal and Seaworld ticket - £755 (ATD is £792 for comparison) plus about £10 per ticket on other options:
Disney and Universal - £650 (ATD is £684)
Universal 14 day - £256 (ATD is £272)
and some other options. All above are the 2019 prices, 2018 available too.
We need a 21 day Disney so these aren't useful for us but I hope they help someone. It claims there's only about 50 of each available but I'd take that at a pinch.
orlandoattractiontickets...popupshop.aspx
Old 4 Nov 18, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
wycombedad
Proud to wear my Ears

Can I ask why when ATD did a flash sale saving the same amount recently it got loads of attention, while this hasn't had any?
I'm just curious as Orlando Attraction Tickets are one of the five or six I'm routinely checking for deals (as per the 'post it note' at the top of the page ), are they shady or something, should I take them off my list?
Thanks!

Edited at 04:30 PM.
wycombedad is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 18, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
MULAN40
Earning More Ears

HI!

I wouldn't say that Orlando Attraction Tickets are shady but Attraction Tickets Direct are an Authorised Disney Ticket seller and also covered by ABTA. I know when I have been looking at tickets before, I look for things like this to give me peace of mind. I have also used Orlando Ticket Deals before and have found their prices one of the cheapest. They are also an Authorised Disney tickets seller. Not to mention I could book with just a £10 per person deposit and they sent me my actual tickets 3 days after I have paid! I couldnt fault their service.
MULAN40 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 18, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by wycombedad View Post
Can I ask why when ATD did a flash sale saving the same amount recently it got loads of attention, while this hasn't had any?
I'm just curious as Orlando Attraction Tickets are one of the five or six I'm routinely checking for deals (as per the 'post it note' at the top of the page ), are they shady or something, should I take them off my list?
Thanks!
Nothing wrong with them at all, they're a reputable company and many members have used them without any problems. Sometimes members can put sales notices on the boards and no-one replies [This has happened to me quite a few times, but members have still viewed the post].

If you are buying any Disney ticket or a combo that includes a Disney ticket from orlandoattractiontickets.co.uk try using the code mse5 as you will get an extra £5 off per ticket, also have a look on floridaescapes.co.uk as they have a sale on at the moment.

Edited at 12:44 AM.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 18, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
WB72
Imagineer

Maybe people are waiting for Black Friday as it is not long off now, I know I am
WB72 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 18, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Mobile

I’m also waiting on Black Friday. Only need universal so these are not exactly a deal really as Orlando Attractions have the 3 park explorer for £257 at any time.
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Nov 18, 11:54 PM  
Link to this Post
wycombedad
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Thanks everyone, really useful!
Old 5 Nov 18, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
monkfish72
Trying for More Ears

I didn't think much of that 'flash sale' - the other one was better but still not enough to bite, unless you need tickets asap I think Black Friday/Boxing Day sales have got to be worth hanging on for now
monkfish72 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 18, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Robblps
Very Serious Dibber

Orlando Attractions Tickets I used last year. I had no issues at all, but yeah, im waiting for black friday too
Robblps is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 18, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by MULAN40 View Post
I wouldn't say that Orlando Attraction Tickets are shady but Attraction Tickets Direct are an Authorised Disney Ticket seller and also covered by ABTA.
ATD are a member of ABTA because they sell packages - hotels stays and tickets - and because the company that runs the website is a travel agent. ABTA only really covers packages and travel agents. OAT is not run by a travel agent - it's run by a hire car company - and it doesn't sell package holidays. Therefore it cannot be a member of ABTA.

Buying only park tickets from an ABTA-bonded site does not in any way guarantee any sort of protection.

I'm not sure what having an "Authorized Disney tickets seller" image on a website actually means nor what protection it gives you. Plus, as far as I'm aware, there's no list online that can be used to check whether a website that says it's authorised actually is authorised by Disney.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List