Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 3 Nov 18, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
68nic
Imagineer

How bad is ToT Ride ?

Next yr is our 1st Disney trip without my kids ,saying kids my youngest will be 16 she will be starting her GCSE's. DH said we will still go just the 2 of us . His favourite ride is ToT at HS .Which I have always said no to going on . He always goes on with our grown up boys . I did say if we go I will go on it with him as he wont do single rider . Thing is I hate drops . Will never ride Jurassic Park River Adventure at IOA again or Splash Mountain . i cant let him down . Is it that bad ?

Edited at 09:06 PM.
68nic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 18, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Best ride ever, to miss this would be so wrong.

Wonderful ride.
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 18, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

I am a real wuss and I love tower of terror !
Go on do it !
Smilesonfaces is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 18, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
tapley
Apprentice Imagineer

It’s a great ride my favourite I rode it several times last year whilst celebrating my 70 th birthday
tapley is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 18, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
nats1211
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

It’s a fab ride, it’s a different kind of drop to the others you’ve mentioned e.g you go straight up and down.

Have you seen the ones at the fair for kids that go up and down? Usually it’s a 4 seater sitting in a row pulled up to the top and dropped down then up not as high and dropped? It’s like that on a larger scale.
Hope that helps xx
nats1211 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 18, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
68nic
Imagineer

If I go on it my boys said they won't believe me until they see the photo and video No pressure
Old 3 Nov 18, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
68nic
Imagineer

Originally Posted by nats1211 View Post
It’s a fab ride, it’s a different kind of drop to the others you’ve mentioned e.g you go straight up and down.

Have you seen the ones at the fair for kids that go up and down? Usually it’s a 4 seater sitting in a row pulled up to the top and dropped down then up not as high and dropped? It’s like that on a larger scale.
Hope that helps xx
Yeah went on the kids ride at Seaworld..didnt like being at the top mind you haha!
Old 3 Nov 18, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

I love it, but DD who loves most rides hates it. She screamed so loud last week on it, she actually hurt my ears! In fact, we changed our second FP for it as she really hated it. We seemed to have a much bigger drop this time, I actually left my seat for several seconds.

The ride is brilliant but it is intense and if you are frightened of drop type rides you may not enjoy it

Edited at 09:16 PM.
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 18, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

It's y nemesis yes full blown Disney recordable EMt incident yet I canride the hulk sherika any other coaster no problem DH and the boys thought I was kidding till they could not get me out the seat frozen withnfear is real believe me
Now DH who will jump,out a plane race round Daytona etc but can't face the tea cups at Disney he's as sick as a dog on them
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 18, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Conno
Very Serious Dibber

It's gonna tickle your stomach and be 10 seconds of your life you'll never get back. You'll either love it or hate it. It's certainly not 'scary' though! The anticipation is the only scary part about it for those who have never ridden.

I love it.
Conno is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List