Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 10 Nov 18, 01:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Tiggers Pal
slightly serious Dibber

Florida Escapes £1 deposit on 2019 tickets

Just seen on Twitter that Florida Escapes are doing a £1 deposit on all 2019 tickets this weekend.

I’ve only looked at the Universal tickets as that’s all we’re planning on doing next year. Pay in full are £255 and £1 deposit tickets are £257 so not much extra to save paying in full at this time of year. For comparison ATD are £272 for their standard adult ticket for next year so a saving of £60 for a family of four like us.
Tiggers Pal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 18, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Jenni2777
Gone all Goofy

Just looked and the Disney ultimate 14 day ticket is cheap too for 2019 £398. Has anyone used this company and is it easy ability to book link to book fast passes and what the ‘will call’ is.
Jenni2777 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 18, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitch & Smudge
Imagineer

Yes, we’ve used them. No problems with the company at all. Great find, just about to go and book as well. Cheers.
Stitch & Smudge is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 18, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Tiggers Pal
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Jenni2777 View Post
Just looked and the Disney ultimate 14 day ticket is cheap too for 2019 £398. Has anyone used this company and is it easy ability to book link to book fast passes and what the ‘will call’ is.
The ‘will call’ is an voucher instead of real tickets. I would leave that as no and they will send you the actual tickets. If you click the little ‘i’ at the will call option on their page a pop up box explains this.

I have used them several times for tickets and never had any problems. I’ve seen others in recent years say they’ve had to wait 2-3 weeks for their tickets to arrive so the key thing is not to leave it until the last minute.
Tiggers Pal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 18, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Jenni2777
Gone all Goofy

Thanks , I have noticed Orlando attraction tickets have a pop up sale on, £399 and £5 off with a discount code . I have used these before so know they are okay but I’m concerned that it doesn’t state comes with memory maker so unsure whether to purchase
Jenni2777 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 18, 06:10 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jenni2777 View Post
Thanks , I have noticed Orlando attraction tickets have a pop up sale on, £399 and £5 off with a discount code . I have used these before so know they are okay but I’m concerned that it doesn’t state comes with memory maker so unsure whether to purchase
I would say that memory maker is included. If you click on the Disney tickets for next year it shows that the memory maker is included with the Ultimates.

Edited at 06:16 PM.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 18, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Robpuguk
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

Seems reasonably priced... hmm almost too good. How do you pay more off?
Robpuguk is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 18, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks for the post op. I've just booked our Universal tickets for next year...

It says £1 deposit for all 2019 tickets but it wouldn't let me book discovery cove on the £1 deposit.
Minnie18 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 18, 10:47 PM  
Link to this Post
monkfish72
Trying for More Ears

What's the advantage of booking a ticket now with £1 deposit against just paying for it when you need to buy it? They don't have limited numbers do they?
monkfish72 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 18, 11:31 PM  
Link to this Post
shabbadoof
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by monkfish72 View Post
What's the advantage of booking a ticket now with £1 deposit against just paying for it when you need to buy it? They don't have limited numbers do they?
I think it's that you get to LOCK IN the current price which obviously may go up or down!
shabbadoof is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List