Old 16 Nov 18, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Robpuguk
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

Thanks for finding that :-)

Originally Posted by Tiggers Pal View Post
Taken from the Help Centre section of their website:
I have a deposit - can I pay off in small instalments?

Yes! This can be done online via your user account by utilising the 'my deposits' tool.

I haven’t bought tickets with a deposit before however I’ve had a lot of outgoings lately as well as Christmas approaching so didn’t want to pay out £1000 just now. It’s the best price I’ve seen universal tickets for next year so as others have said it locks the price in case of an increase.
Robpuguk is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 18, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Robpuguk
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

So I you have the paper tickets, is it a case of a single extra queue to switch them to the card style tickets in Florida?

Surely it’s not every time u go to the parks?
Robpuguk is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 18, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Tiggers Pal
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Robpuguk View Post
So I you have the paper tickets, is it a case of a single extra queue to switch them to the card style tickets in Florida?

Surely it’s not every time u go to the parks?
It’s only the Seaworld/Busch/Aquatica they issue the A4 e-ticket for. You can request an e-ticket for other parks or if you are purchasing close to your departure date they will tell you it will be an e-ticket. I have had e-tickets in the past and yes it was only once before first park visit to exchange them. We had Universal e-tickets exchanged for actual tickets at the will-call desk in the onsite hotel so no queuing involved at all. When I have had the A4 e-ticket for Seaworld I’ve never had to queue anywhere else with them, just scanned at the turnstile. I then put them in ziplock bag to keep them dry.
Tiggers Pal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 18, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by lyn1 View Post
Not sure if it has changed but there was 4 sites that I knew of that sold the credit card size tickets for the SeaWorld parks.

ATD
Florida Tix
Orlando Ticket Deals
American Attractions
And as we know, ATD, Orlando Ticket Deals and American Attractions are all the same company (ATD Travel Ltd).

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 18, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
And as we know, ATD, Orlando Ticket Deals and American Attractions are all the same company (ATD Travel Ltd).
Hi Nimbus I did know but to be honest it had slipped my mind lol, you know what I am like lately

Edited at 06:28 PM.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 18, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Thanks for posting op.

Booked our universal tickets tonight with the £1 deposit 😊 . Happy they’re real tickets too. For anyone who’s used them before, do they dispatch the tickets as soon as we pay off the balance?

Edited at 10:41 PM.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List