Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 13 Jan 08, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post

Undercover tourist

I have made a mistake with my order(posted on ticket forum) from this company and I am hopeing to change my order or get some good advice from them.
Has anyone else had to change an order or get a refund from them,happy to hear of any experiences with Undercover Tourist.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 08, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Reetser
Imagineer

Reetser's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 9
Sorry I haven't had any experience of the company but I am sure someone will be around soon with the answer.

Fingers crossed it works out for you!
Reetser is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 08, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
lausan
VIP Dibber

lausan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 4
Guidebook Photos: 47
Originally Posted by alwburgess View Post
I have made a mistake with my order(posted on ticket forum) from this company and I am hopeing to change my order or get some good advice from them.
Has anyone else had to change an order or get a refund from them,happy to hear of any experiences with Undercover Tourist.
Read this on their site
What happens if I want a refund?

Attraction ticket purchases are refundable (except Cirque du Soleil - La Nouba). Even if the tickets have been shipped! Please contact us.

The tickets must be un-used.
Expired tickets, or any ticket not currently sold on this site, are non-refundable.
A re-stocking fee of 5% of the total order amount will be charged to cover shipping, handling & the processing fees associated with accepting your credit card.
Your comfort in dealing with us is a priority, which is why common sense is used when handling your personal details.
Old 14 Jan 08, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
reddwarfposse5
Very Serious Dibber

I used them a couple of years ago and unfortunately could not go. I contacted them for a refund about 3 months after i'd bought tickets and was given one no bother minus £36 admin fee which i thought was very reasonable as the tickets were close to £1000.

Hope that helps.

Steve
reddwarfposse5 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 08, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post

I have received an email from them and they are going to hold back my order until the flexplus becomes available later in the week.
I was impressed with the speed they got back to me, Fingers crossed but it would seem that the excellent feedback this company gets is deserved.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 08, 11:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_time
Imagineer

Disney_time's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
We thought their service & price was good and have used them twice.
It doesn't sound as if you have received your tickets, but when you do, as long as you don't open the polythene bag they are in, I'm sure they will discuss changes. I don't know if any other companies do this, but it's a good idea - you can see the ticket through the bag and don't have to break the seal till you know it's the right thing.
Old 14 Jan 08, 11:50 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread