Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 12 Jan 10, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
tracie
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Never been to US before - we only want to go this time for Harry Potter so i guess thats what they are expecting. Whilst on this thread do i buy a ticket for Islands of adventure on its own or does the 1 day US ticket mean you can go to either one?

Oct 05 Regal Palms @ Highlands Reserve Villa
May 07 Dibb Owner villa on Highlands Reserve
July 2010 Dibb owner villa on High Grove
July 2015 Ft Lauderdale, Saratoga Springs Resort &. Dibb villa on High Grove
tracie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 10, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
vhm672
Imagineer

vhm672's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Guess this all explains why the Power Pass is no more for non Florida residents, as it would be cheaper than the 7 day ticket.
vhm672 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 10, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
tracie
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Originally Posted by mossyflossy View Post
use DT5 for 5% off
Tried this one just and a pop up stated it wasnt valid

Oct 05 Regal Palms @ Highlands Reserve Villa
May 07 Dibb Owner villa on Highlands Reserve
July 2010 Dibb owner villa on High Grove
July 2015 Ft Lauderdale, Saratoga Springs Resort &. Dibb villa on High Grove
tracie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 10, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
BarryandCaron
Imagineer

BarryandCaron's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 15
Hi Caron, this was on viator site when I clicked what if I need to change my dates:

"
We understand that your plans might change upon arrival at your destination, and that you may need to reschedule your tour or travel experience.

That's OK!*

Once your Viator booking is confirmed, you'll print a voucher with complete reservation details, including the tour operator's local telephone number. You can call them directly with any last-minute questions or date-change requests. And they'll look after you, subject to availability of course! Don't forget to mention you hold a confirmed booking voucher, made with Viator.

* Excludes tickets for shows, musicals, theater and other events that are not for exchange or 100% non-refundable (as per Viator's Terms and Conditions).
"

So it's a voucher and looks as if you need to put in precise dates?

use DT5 for 5% off
Thank you, will buy them now EDit: the code doesn't work though.

Originally Posted by tracie View Post
Never been to US before - we only want to go this time for Harry Potter so i guess thats what they are expecting. Whilst on this thread do i buy a ticket for Islands of adventure on its own or does the 1 day US ticket mean you can go to either one?
I don't think so but could be wrong.

Caron

Edited at 12:53 PM.
BarryandCaron is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 10, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
mossyflossy
Imagineer

mossyflossy's Reviews
Originally Posted by BarryandCaron View Post
Thank you, will buy them now EDit: the code doesn't work though.

I don't think so but could be wrong.

Caron
yes it works if you go through this link, ignore the ticket option that comes in and type in universal in the search box, scroll down to the £66 odd ticket, enter dates and people, put code on next page and hey presto!

dealtaker/Viator-coup...e-a1825-c.html
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 10, 02:08 PM  
Link to this Post
jdybnsn
Imagineer

Thanks - ordered mine from Viator today

**GOLD CASTAWAY CAY MEMBERS !**Feb2002- I Drive Feb2004- PORS Feb2006 -Regal Palms/4 Night Disney Wonder Feb2008- Reunion /Disney Magic Western/Omni@CG Feb2010 - Reunion/Disney Magic Eastern/Hammock Beach PalmCoast July2010- Disney Magic 8 Night Dover-Barcelona July2011 Disney Magic10 Night Med.Feb2012-Anna Maria Island/Disney Dream X2/Hyatt GC. May 2014 Disney Fantasy Eastern
jdybnsn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 10, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinnabon
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tracie View Post
Whilst on this thread do i buy a ticket for Islands of adventure on its own or does the 1 day US ticket mean you can go to either one?
They have 2 ticket prices now a one park ticket and a two park ticket.

universalorlando/Tickets/tickets_2.aspx#
Old 12 Jan 10, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Benno1
Imagineer

Benno1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Guessed something was afoot. I have been waiting to buy Blue Man Group and 7 day 2 park tickets for May from their website and they are still only showing up to 30th April. Last year I booked in October and had the tickets sent to me just after Christmas.

Lets just hope Harry Potter is worth the wait and the new prices!

Days Inn Convention Center 1999
Quality Inn Plaza 2000/1/2/3/4/5/6/8/9/10
Rosen Inn @ Pointe (Old QIP) 2013/14/16/18
Rosen Plaza 2019
Benno1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 10, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
jdybnsn
Imagineer

yes it works if you go through this link, ignore the ticket option that comes in and type in universal in the search box, scroll down to the £66 odd ticket, enter dates and people, put code on next page and hey presto!

dealtaker/Viator-coup...e-a1825-c.html
nooo don't tell me that now !

**GOLD CASTAWAY CAY MEMBERS !**Feb2002- I Drive Feb2004- PORS Feb2006 -Regal Palms/4 Night Disney Wonder Feb2008- Reunion /Disney Magic Western/Omni@CG Feb2010 - Reunion/Disney Magic Eastern/Hammock Beach PalmCoast July2010- Disney Magic 8 Night Dover-Barcelona July2011 Disney Magic10 Night Med.Feb2012-Anna Maria Island/Disney Dream X2/Hyatt GC. May 2014 Disney Fantasy Eastern
jdybnsn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 10, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaybeez
Imagineer

Jaybeez's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Have just booked my tickets through Viator. The code didn't work for me and I didn't see the new link until I came back on here. Oh well, I'm still happy with the price compared to the new prices, I just have to raid my holiday tin to pay for it now.
Jaybeez is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread

Tags
universal tickets