Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 5 Nov 12, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
akv2010
Imagineer

Found a bit of a bargain for Seaworld tickets

Hey hey! I have been looking at tickets for Seaworld tonight and have found a bit of a bargain - worth doing even if you are staying in a villa IMO.

This hotel: marriott/hotels/hotel...o-at-seaworld/ and also this hotel: renaissanceseaworldorland...ackages-7.html (choose the Seaworld & Aquatica package) is offering a fab package for an amazing price, cheaper for 4 people than buying day tickets. I have put our dates in and it is quoting me $272 for 4 people B&B plus benefits - which is cheaper than the day tickets we was looking at buying. I am not sure if it includes check in and check out day but I also wonder if you can add the extra day for $10 too. Worth perusing T&C but I do not have time right this minute.

So, package includes breakfast and you get all of this - bearing in mind you'll be parked there for the day, so you'll save on parking too and as it is just over the road and you can get the bus back (added bonus, LOL)

Our SeaWorld® and Aquatica™ Vacation package includes:
• Deluxe accommodations
• SeaWorld and Aquatica park tickets
• Complimentary transportation to SeaWorld,
Aquatica, Discovery Cove and Universal
Studios
• Complimentary Quick Queue Unlimited at
SeaWorld (front-of-the-line access)
• Early Entry on select dates to SeaWorld and
Aquatica
• Exclusive access to the "SeaWorld Rescue
Tour" at SeaWorld
• Exclusive Park Benefits Card:
- Receive 10 percent off dining options
including SeaWorld's Sharks Underwater
Grill, SeaWorld's All-Day Dining Deal and
Aquatica's All-Day Dining Deal
- Receive 10 percent off purchases of $50
or more at the following gift shops: Friends
of the Wild at SeaWorld and Kiwi Traders
at Aquatica

Hope someone else finds this useful. Don't take our date though It does say only available til 31 March 13 but I've put in a date for October and it is letting me have it. We need to book the flights first - we are going out a day earlier than originally planned and was just going to add a day to PORR but we are going to go here now for the night instead.
[SIZE="2"]6th Feb 15 - 2 nights in Miami, 7 night WC cruise on NCL Epic, 2 nights in The Keys, 2 nights in Cocoa Beach and 2 nights Fort LauderdaleRadisson @ Parkway 2007, DLP 05, 07, 08, 09, 11, HGVC @ Seaworld, Kidani & OKW - Oct/Nov 10, PORR Royal Room, Encantada @ Kissimmee, Dolphin Beach @ St Pete's Beach. Disney BLT - April 2012, Oct 13 - Dallas, PORR, DCL Fantasy with Autism on the Seas (W. Caribbean), BLT, Daytona, BLT
akv2010 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 12, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post

I think I'm missing the bargain here.

2 adult Seaworld tickets costs around $160 and the Residence Inn is usually around $80 per night so $240 if you bought individually which is cheaper than the hotel package.

Parking at the Renaissance is around the same price as parking at Seaworld, not sure if the Residence Inn charges for parking.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 12, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
dave
Imagineer

Originally Posted by manxcat View Post
I think I'm missing the bargain here.

2 adult Seaworld tickets costs around $160 and the Residence Inn is usually around $80 per night so $240 if you bought individually which is cheaper than the hotel package.

Parking at the Renaissance is around the same price as parking at Seaworld, not sure if the Residence Inn charges for parking.
His price is for 4 people not 2 i think.
Sunset lakes 01, Weston Hills 03,Indian Ridge 04, Davenport 04, Westridge 06 & 07, Florida Pines 08, Lake Berkley 09, Windsor Hills 10, Emerald Island 12, Westridge 13, Legacy Park 15, Eagle Pointe 16, Loma Linda & Windsor Hills 17, Westridge 18, Bella Vida 19
FLORIDA MASTERS WORST TRAVEL AGENT 2015
HOLIDAY GENIE / TRAVELUP WORST TRAVEL AGENT 2016
dave is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 12, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
akv2010
Imagineer

I thought it was for 4 tickets... ? I've chosen 4 people and it says 'Seaworld and Aquatica package'. Why would we all not be going in?

Do they charge you to park your car if you stay there as well? We've stayed in the Hilton on the corner and they did not charge parking there.
[SIZE="2"]6th Feb 15 - 2 nights in Miami, 7 night WC cruise on NCL Epic, 2 nights in The Keys, 2 nights in Cocoa Beach and 2 nights Fort LauderdaleRadisson @ Parkway 2007, DLP 05, 07, 08, 09, 11, HGVC @ Seaworld, Kidani & OKW - Oct/Nov 10, PORR Royal Room, Encantada @ Kissimmee, Dolphin Beach @ St Pete's Beach. Disney BLT - April 2012, Oct 13 - Dallas, PORR, DCL Fantasy with Autism on the Seas (W. Caribbean), BLT, Daytona, BLT
akv2010 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 12, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
dave
Imagineer

Dont know about parking charges at the hotel. Like you say it looks cheaper to me if you only want to do one day.
I usually buy the 3 park pass at around £78 each and it gives you unlimited visits over 2 weeks.
Sunset lakes 01, Weston Hills 03,Indian Ridge 04, Davenport 04, Westridge 06 & 07, Florida Pines 08, Lake Berkley 09, Windsor Hills 10, Emerald Island 12, Westridge 13, Legacy Park 15, Eagle Pointe 16, Loma Linda & Windsor Hills 17, Westridge 18, Bella Vida 19
FLORIDA MASTERS WORST TRAVEL AGENT 2015
HOLIDAY GENIE / TRAVELUP WORST TRAVEL AGENT 2016
dave is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 12, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by akv2010 View Post
I thought it was for 4 tickets... ? I've chosen 4 people and it says 'Seaworld and Aquatica package'. Why would we all not be going in?

Do they charge you to park your car if you stay there as well? We've stayed in the Hilton on the corner and they did not charge parking there.
4 adults can sleep in the room but I think with this offer you only get two tickets. It's maybe changed now but that's what it used to be.

The Renaissance definitely charge for parking. Never stayed at the Residence so don't know about that one.
Old 5 Nov 12, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by manxcat View Post
4 adults can sleep in the room but I think with this offer you only get two tickets. It's maybe changed now but that's what it used to be.

The Renaissance definitely charge for parking. Never stayed at the Residence so don't know about that one.
I noticed that the room rate seems to be the same whether it has 2, 3 or 4 adults in the room. Logic would dictate that the room rate would go up if more adults had access to Sea World.

As another poster wrote above 2 week tickets for SW/BG or SW/AQ are available for circa £75-80, and a 3 park ticket circa £85-90, so not badly priced anyway!
Old 5 Nov 12, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
akv2010
Imagineer

We are not going for a while but yes, there are 4 of us going and I've chosen 4 adults as the kids were not included.

We don't want to do the other parks this time, just Seaworld so am hunting around for bargains as I don't want to buy the 14 days tickets, we are not going to use them as we are going to be on a cruise then going to Texas, it is a waste of money so any other bargains are a bonus.

I found $16 a day parking at Renaissance (assumed it was free, but it isn't), Residence Inn is free parking.

Quick Queue Unlimited is $25 each as well as early entry which you cannot buy.

I still think that $90 x 2, $25 x 2 and $16 = $246, plus you get breakfast for 4 people $20 = $266 and 10% off food etc... when there so I still think it's a good deal even if you get just 2 tickets because of the convenience.

Also, for us, we would be paying £100 to add an extra day on at PORR as we want to go earlier than we initially thought so to stay here on our arriving night would actually be cheaper and quite convenient for us.

Edited at 10:38 PM.
Old 5 Nov 12, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post

Just checked and it's 2 tickets you get.

You get all the benefits except the tickets even if you are on a room only basis.

It might be cheaper just to book on a room only basis for around £50 at the Residence and buy tickets elsewhere although I havent done the maths on it so could be wrong.
Old 5 Nov 12, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by akv2010 View Post
We are not going for a while but yes, there are 4 of us going and I've chosen 4 adults as the kids were not included.

We don't want to do the other parks this time, just Seaworld so am hunting around for bargains.

I found $16 a day parking at Renaissance (ouch), Residence Inn is free parking.

Quick Queue Unlimited is $25 each as well as early entry.

I still think that $90 x 2, $25 x 2 and $16 = $246, plus you get breakfast for 4 people $20 = $266 and 10% off food etc... when there so I still think it's a good deal even if you get just 2 tickets.
If it is only 2 tickets for each room, as you're getting the QQU as well (that's a $50 value) you could always get 2 rooms so you get all the adult tickets you need!
Closed Thread